Manchester United 21/22

Except the UEFA Champions league final. They were at that.

1 Like

You’re a gas man Dan. It’s up there with Spurs legend Robbie Keane’s boyhood dream stories. A gas ticket indeed.

*Later. Poor from you. Definitely not Officer Class. Cadet level stuff.

@BruidheanChaorthainn Don’t know where it’s coming from but lot of speculation that Neves is an approved target of both Utd and ETH.

He’d be a shrews addition but bringing him in, and Garner back from loan, would sort out a lot of the midfield issues. Still probably an out and out CDM as well though.

He’s been linked to Barcelona as well and they’d obviously be his preference for guaranteed Champions League game time.

1 Like

It’s really hard to sign more than 2 or 3 very good players in one window imo.

I’d prioritise getting rid of as many players as possible.

I hear martial has been utterly much in Sevilla.

Yeah Martial and VDB proving Ole right at this stage.

I think three good signings is realistic. If it was Neves, a CDM and a young striker along with with the return of the likes of Williams and Garner.

Departures of Lingard, Pogba, Mata, Martial, Matic are important too. I’d cash in on Henderson too.

Steve McClaren rumoured for a return to OT.

1 Like

I don’t know much about this Ten Hag chap but this sounds a bit worrying from a Man U perspective.

I wouldn’t worry too much about how he was judged in that process seeumg how it turned out for Spurs.

Maybe they need better interviewers at Spurs.

We’ll just have to make do with Coach Conte at Spurs.

Coach Conte who wouldn’t have been a good fit at Old Trafford as he’s not moulded in the ‘United way’ according to sage on soccer managers, Gary Neville.

Sure, sure.

One genuinely world class player in the squad & these footix want him out the gap?

Utterly bizarre

1 Like

No he’s looking to leave. Haven’t you heard? Why would you look to keep a player that wants to leave?

Move on and rebuild.

A World Cup winner and proven talent benched for years behind McFred and a washed up Matic wants to leave :astonished:

He isn’t worth a fuck to them sure. He won’t try a leg

Bizarre

That article is six years old and a combination of poor investment and inadequate coaching meant they didn’t get the best out of him.

It can happen in a high level investment. Just look at Pepe at Arsenal, Keita at Liverpool or Lukaku/Werner at Chelsea.

He knows the club inside and out

Carlos Queiroz is the man they need. He knows Mo Salah better than any potential candidate having managed him with Egypt and thus is the man to knock Liverpool off their perch.

What Perch are Liverpool on ? Man City are the current champions.

Safe to say City (the murdering bastards) and Liverpool occupy the very same perch. Two of the greatest sides ever to grace English, nae, World Football.