Manchester United 21/22

Most English league titles?
I think Liverpool are one of the best teams I’ve ever seen but it could fall away very quickly for them and they won’t be remembered as such if they don’t win either of the two big competitions this season. The next two weeks are crucial

I hear Zidane has just expressed interest in the UTD job

Did you bump into him in Dungiven?

4 Likes

Glenners is currently at a bee convention in La Harve.

1 Like

You don’t see many celebrities in dungiven, especially with the new bypass. Myself and joe brolly- that’s about it.

He has done his time. Bring Brucey home

Like a dog with two other dogs’ dicks :joy:

McClaren😄

Manchester Red Devils haven’t learned a thing.

2 Likes

3D chess from Steve

Steve will be the interpreter

2 Likes

He’ll interpret from an English accent to a Dutch accent.

1 Like

Apparently Spurs turned their noses up at this Tin Hag fella and Utd fans now think he is the second coming.

He’ll have the cones out around the Boss’ parking space

1 Like

I suspect there’s not too many top clubs that would use Tottenham’s executive decisions as a measuring stick.

5 Likes

True but we’re not discussing a top club. We’re discussing Manchester Red Devils.

2 Likes

Sigh.

No, we have more than one genuine world class player.
Yes we want rid of a world class player in pogba. His attitude is not what is required at the moment. He wants out too i think. Grand job.

2 Likes

We’re just making the best of it now at Spurs with Coach Conte.

Coach Conte was vetoed by Gary Neville for Old Trafford as he apparently wouldn’t have done things the ‘United Way’.

What is the ‘United Way’ anymore? The Man U top club executives seem to have had enough of Sleepy Ralf and his ‘gegenpressing’ after just 5 months and are now moving onto this Ten Hag chap and presumably the Ajax vision of fielding kids.

Pogba has been completely and utterly shite for man united it’s ridiculous he’s there so long. It’s been a disastrous move for both parties. It’s hardly the first time in team sports a very talented player just hasnt worked in a particular team. Pity for him is he probably wasted his best years at club level.

5 Likes

That is a terrible take on it. Rangnick recommended the appointment of Ten Hag to the board and he, Ralf, will be continuing in his consultant role for the next two seasons. Ten Hag also plays a counter pressing system.

Murtough was behind the appointment of Rangnick and appears to be working closely with him to address the playing side of things.

If you want to post a load of uninformed waffle take it somewhere more appropriate like Reddit or Boards.ie.