Manchester United 21/22

Ralf is wrecking it.

I doubt ye’ll be crying over the main scouts leaving? Was it one of them who was sent by Ole to go look at Haaland?

1 Like

Manchester United have two leading scouts? By the hokey, as fagan would say.

1 Like

Wtf is going on there?

He sure is. I’m surprised he’s still in a job this morning after the latest on field shambles he presided over, last night.

1 Like

Salah is witch crafting him

Ah you can’t blame it all on Ralf, its doesn’t help when one the teams supposed star players pulls a sickie after 5 minutes when they didn’t fancy it.

They didn’t need Ralf, they needed some mad cunt like Keane for the six months who was going to fuck them all out of it constantly.
They’d be glad of Ten Haag then next year

1 Like

getting back to an old point, but what exactly did Ole achieve in his 3 years there, being part of the set up in 4 seasons of football? Some of the players people are crying about having to leave are ones brought in under Solskjaer and some of the ones there when he took over are still there now. He cleared out some, but it was a complete waste of 3 years when everyone could see the issues were there then and now Ralf is cleaning house on something that was apparent in 2018

Not for a second. Wrecking it in a good way. Tear it down to build it back up.

1 Like

They essentially haven’t had a proper manager since the dismissal of Jose Mourinho in December 2018. Ole was lauded here for clearing out Lukaku and Sanchez but he appears to have added a bit of dross to the squad himself.

The horse was an innocent victim. The Scot was an ignorant money grabbing Cunt

Bout was a LVG guy who had an abysmal record off buying and selling players at MUFC.

Ralph Seems to be gutting the recruitment department already.

You’d imagine if they leave Ralph at it long enough he’ll have gutted the club from top to bottom.

Fingers crossed I really like him.

ChAnces of man united finishing ahead of city in the next five years is going to be slim.

Sleepy Ralf is 64 in June. He’s on the last lap before he’s able to start drawing his pension. It really is an inspirational story for all men of that vintage who thought they they’d missed the boat in life, that you’re never too old to catch a lucky break.

4 Likes

Haaland in City blue and Mbappe in Liverpool red.

Incredible to imagine

Diallo, Pellestri, Maguire, wan Bissaka, Sancho, Donny…is there £275m worth of ‘talent’. Gunnar was a disaster.

1 Like

Yer man Elanga was the truth a few weeks ago. I hat happened him?