Manchester United 21/22

Andy Robertson made solid shite of him to set up the 3rd or 4th goal last night

Ole got 2nd and 3rd with the squad so despite all the slagging he got he done ok.

He just lacked killer instinct as a manager. He was a fine manager but he wasn’t an elite one. There was no shame in that.

Last season things really fell away after looking very promising.

I’m not sure who was in charge of the signings this summer but bringing ronaldo back was one think but Pogba should have been sold and a DM was needed a long with another midfielder.

I’d say he’d little or no in put tbh this summer.

He done a lot better than lampard did with Chelsea or a lot of managers have done with other teams but his name is in tatters for whatever reason.

2 Likes

United buying Ronaldo showed that OGS had no say in a lot of things. He was completely the opposite type of player Solskjaer wanted and went against what he was trying to do.

1 Like

I’m not sure about that. Solksjaer was quoted as saying that Cristiano knows we’re always here for him or words to that effect.

The truth is that he was a spineless little weed who ultimately went with the popular choice and wasn’t prepared to go against the push of Ferguson.

1 Like

Bringing in Ronaldo was a fucking disaster. I genuinely felt United were developing a very promising set of forwards with Sancho, Greenwood, Rashford, Fernandes and even Lingard after his impressive season on loan. The introduction of Ronaldo completely undermined the hard work done by Ole

1 Like

They are a marketing company now. Not a football club.

3 Likes

Rashford? Seriously…he is fucking dreadful. United have a lot of problems, Christiano Ronaldo is not amongst them. Pogba, Verane, Rashford, Sancho, McTominay, Maguire, wan Bissaka at a minimum are miles bigger problems.

1 Like

The brand sells, football is secondary

I think Ronaldo was a massive problem for OGS and they would have had a better season without him but eventually it has become such a disaster that he is their only hope

1 Like

Rashford is a decent player but something has gone wrong with him somewhere along the way. He needs a coach who can give him a bit of direction and confidence. Bringing in Ronaldo knocked the shit out of the confidence and momentum they were building as a team.

1 Like

Ronaldo is his hero, and bigged him up for years

I wonder will Paul Pogba ever recover from the injury he suffered last night.

3 Likes

It was some fucking cock up going back to that circus when he was out of it

:moneybag: :moneybag:

Mad to think he has 6 years put down there now. It was a strange career move at the time, although the fact that Jose was coming in as manager suggested the possibility of success.

The sad sad truth…

Good win for all united fans second favourite team tonight. Actually probably favourite team at this stage

He needs a boot in the hole and told to focus on football or be sold. He is not a kid, he is 25.

Anybody but the cunts.

It looked terminal.