Manchester United 21/22

Sure it’s the same as leaving him on so.

OGS getting found out against European giants again

:rofl:

2 Likes

:joy:

You bought the wrong Ronaldo.

A trip to Young Boys Bern always has the potential to be a real European banana skin as supporters of Tottenham Hotspur know only too well.

1 Like

Coach Ole won’t dare park in the car park tomorrow.

I was reading there that Man U under Coach Ole have lost 7 out of 11 European Cup matches.

Is that with the most expensively assembled squad in the history of the game? The Glazers might start to question if their financial input is yielding the rewards they’d have expected.

11 games is some achievement for a European minnow.

He reminds me of Brendan Rodgers. A nice lad but at the highest level of the game you need a bit of tactical acumen.

1 Like

How many United fans have we on the forum? 4 off the top of my head. @croppy_boy @Juhniallio @BruidheanChaorthainn and @Copper_pipe? And you have around 30 Liverpool fans and an English oddball posting incessantly in the United thread for a few years trying but failing to get a reaction. Some victory for the 4 boys :grinning:

3 Likes

The Ronaldo signing has driven them over the edge.

@Mullach_Ide would be a big one. Sure you could hardly discuss anything United related without 20 lads busting into the thread and talking about how much they spend on their nets and who parks their car where but shure that’sthe way of it.

2 Likes

Poor horsebox is very upset :laughing:

Your fellow man yoo fan boys are incessantly invading OUR thread. You manc bastard.

2 Likes

@dodgy_keeper is a staunch Man Utd man too and that Limerick fella who’s e-name escapes me who was calling Liverpool a disgrace for a losing a few matches during an injury crisis last season.

Don’t you mean young boys.

@ousmanedembele , @dodgy_keeper , @gaillimhmick, @Arthur , @Heyyoubehindthebushes , @Batigol , @glenshane , @Watchyourtoes , @Peejaymc , @Breaking_my_balls @AlanHQ

Poor Horsy is rattled.

1 Like