Manchester United 21/22

Paul Pogba set to sign a new contract.

1 Like

It would be epic if he came back for a couple of years … He’d have a good rattle off Pep and Klopp.

@dodgy_keeper was a big Man U fan when they were winning everything. Think he jacked it in when they stopped winning. He hasn’t posted in years until Saturday after Christy scored.

3 Likes

You’d wonder how he would fare these days - the Klopp and Pep have moved the game on and English champions need to be reaching European Cup finals now.

Just the 4 replies from @Thomas_Brady in 15 minutes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

They’d have some meltdown if they knew about our private group discussions.

@Chucks_Nwoko , @Tierneevin1979 , @The_Most_Infamous , @wexico14

There’s about 4 Liverpool fans on here driving you mad :laughing:

Telegram is a great yoke

My oul lad played for them back in the late 50s. My testimony on all matters united is vitally important

In fairness to you, I’ve always said that about you to the boys in the Liverpool PM group.

1 Like

A Man City fan and Liverpool fan have posted more than me and I’m the 4th most frequent poster.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hate the current generation of football fans on twitter. Man Utd fans calling for Ole to be sacked and replaced with Conte ffs… these are United fans, if it was pool or city fans having a laugh you could understand it.

1 defeat now and its Ole out or Ole is only a Pe teacher… its all bollixs.

IMHO Ole is not the man, he’s the man before the man. He’s done well to steady a slowly sinking ship, has bought reasonably well (ok spent a fair bit). United are in a better position now than when he got the job, it was toxic under Jose.

Ole is a likeable guy and is doing his best but needs to get to the next level fast. If I was him I’d be looking to bring in a coach thats sound tactically, as Ole has said previously he doesnt coach and McKenna and Carrick have very limited experience.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. Between the two of us there’s very little about the oul pasuckuakohowog that we don’t know

You forgot @peddlerscross. He’s a Man Utd man too I think.

1 Like

You need to up your game son

Good man. Ye Liverpool lads are great outside of the utd forum

Ate these the same utd fans who comment on fb posts about defeats by saying they are now supporting city. It’s gas to see

1 Like

You’re down to 5th now. @Thomas_Brady has taken your Champions League spot.

That is some A list of posters in fairness.