Manchester United 21/22

Good analysis there.

So demote Ole basically?

Just what manyoo need. Another class of 96 lad sniffing underpants.

Chelsea drew their first game under Coach Tuchel, which was at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers. Carry on though under selling what happened in that training session prior to that Wolverhampton Wanderers game.

Yes, I believe it was a scoreless draw? He turned a team that shipped loads of goals to a defense minded one in one season

1 Like

Its right up there with Roberto Di Matteo taking over as Chelsea manager a bit later in the season in March 2012 and delivering the FA Cup and European Cup within 12 weeks.

Yes, we have had great success with managerial changes

1 Like

I’m afraid it’s a conflict of interest for Sir Alex. He appointed Moyesie and retained Ole. Doesn’t want a managerial heavyweight threatening his legacy.

Strong and stable by the Man Utd board.

They need to back Ole with a new contract

2 Likes

They’ve turned their backs on former stalwart Steve Bruce. Brucey was willing to return till the end of the season but Ole told him to fuck off adding that he was determined to stick with Maguire for the time being. Cunts…

1 Like

That was a funny one on Twitter/WhatsApp about 36 hours ago mate.

5 Likes

@anon67715551 has been cutting briars for the last 36 hours.

8 Likes

Like on Football Manager when you’re very insecure in the job. A positive result against Spurs and he’ll be in the relative comfort of “insecure”.

Nice to see @anon67715551 getting his ears warmed here. Rehashing an earlier post and trying to pass it off as original. Shocking behaviour

Take no notice of that senile auld cunt

1 Like

Apologies @anon67715551 . One of our top posters but sometimes I’ve to play the ball instead of the man

1 Like