Manchester United 21/22

Graeme Potter is the man for the job.

2 Likes

The reason van de Beek doesn’t get picked is because he’s lazy and shit.

I dont understand how Pogba is so good for France and can’t even get starting for Man Utd.

As evidenced from the extended run of games he’s got?

He’s a lazy sod with a bad attitude and that’s why he doesn’t get picked. He got brought on yesterday and within a minute had put a goal chance on a plate for Manchester City.

Id hold no utd midfielder responsible for yesterday. They were hung out to dry by the shape and a complete lack of effort from all the forward players to press.

Fred actually looked like he was getting on top for 15 minutes in there early in the second half but once City saw that period through it was torture for those midfielders

Saw 54 posts in an hour and thought he was gone :astonished:

People are saying the same about maguire (and England…not france)
International football is mostly shit

I think you’re well wrong on Bruno. He is savage. He’s the fella who tries to make things happen repeatedly and often does. His eye for a pass is superb. And he doesn’t mind doing the work. He is petulant though.
I also think Donny is high quality and has been royally shafted though so make of that what you will…

He’s gone mate. He’s just working out his notice

It’s more than that though. For France he looks like he really gives a shit.

I’ll accept i could be wrong on Bruno as I don’t watch United week in week out. I only catch them generally against city and Liverpool along with the odd European game. I can only say what I see

Shows the serious strength and depth that Manchester United have at their disposal.

Kante

The be all and end all is Ole should not be anywhere near the job as manager of a club of that size with that much money. It’s really as simple as that. Never before has the importance of a manager been shown so clearly. He hasn’t a fucking clue but the fact that he has so many good players means they get results in spite of him. It’s just crazy that his good runs always happen when he’s about to get the boot. The latest one with the timing of the whole thing with playing spurs and Conte was almost spooky.

He signed a fair portion of the players. Van gaal and Jose signed duds.

United should move heaven and earth to get a Warnock in. Liverpool were transformed after they went for Hodgson.

I suspect Mike Phelan and Mick Carrick had a fair bit of input into that.
OGS is a very nice and humble person, universally liked, and it would be really nice if he succeeded but he needs a sweep out of the old guard. Man Utd of old inherited a once in a generational spine of talent, whilst consistently being able to buy bigger than any of their rivals until chelski arrived on the scene. SAF had the luxury of a very strong trunk which just needed pruning, very like Cody and Kk. Other sides needed uprooting and replanting. Klopps success in this cannot be overstated. The complete transformation of Liverpool under him in every aspect has been remarkable.
Man City sensibly started with the best manager money could buy, and backed him.
I’ve long thought it was man utds own arrogance that brought them down. Moyes “not good enough”. He was never given a chance to be good enough. Since then van gaal “not good enough” Jose “not good enough”(they were right to be shot of Jose, bad atmosphere he brought about the place).
This wasn’t the glazers, who seem to me to have ponied up whenever asked.
The board just lost their way.
They need to go back to the drawing board.
Either keep OGS but get a new backroom team in, or get a new manager altogether.
I still reckon they are only a player or two off challenging. They need to sell a few forwards and buy a midfield enforcer.

1 Like

united got lucky with Ferguson, the exception rather than the norm for the club

The club is cursed since SAF left. There is something rotten in the state of United.