Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

Have done. The cunt sent some goon across to my wife to ask her to join him for dinner once. Sleazy little prick. I can’t bear him.

Great man to put the cones out for training though.

He is a pathetic manyoo underpant sniffer.

@DavidWalshST: On my way home from Old Trafford. Thought that was the worst ever performance from a Manchester United I’ve witnessed live.

:smile:

I liked Sparky’s comments about Mourinho. Yesterday amidst all the comment from other EPL managers about how sad his demise was, Sparky said he had under performed to such an extent this season he had to get the bullet.

Man U should give the job to either Sparky or Steve Bruce.

They need both. Someone who knows how to score goals and someone who knows how to defend.

82 minutes gone at OT yesterday, United pushing for an equaliser and yet the stadium is half empty. Most likely their fans leaving early to catch the train back to London.

Ryan Giggs gesticulating like a mong just out of shot.

He must have some neck to think he can walk into a (former) big club with no management experience and take the top job.

1 Like

Sure Moysie wasn’t big enough for the job. He’d only managed ‘Everton’.

That’s they’re problem now. They’re so far up their own arses, they’re only interested in a name, a member of the supposed elite coterie of super managers in the world game or else a member of the ‘Class of 92’. It was patently obvious eighteen months ago that Van Gaal was yesterdays man, looking for a last big payout before retirement, but he was a name, was at a loose end so they went with him.

Mourinho is now probably part of that elite coterie of managers (notwithstanding Sir Bobby Charlton’s comments in 2012 that he wouldn’t be a good fit for Man U) they would consider big enough for the job. They’d be mad to go for Mourinho though, he’s only got a shelf life of about two years at a club before he falls out with everyone and players stop listening to him. He’s even more negative than Van Gaal - very much not the fabled ‘United Way’ and he’s on a downward spiral anyway. He shouldn’t be let near any kind of a big job after the pigs ear he made of Chelsea this season.

1 Like

Give the job to Mourinho

1 Like

Looks like @dodgy_keeper is gone from this thread. Don’t think he’s posted on it since the night of the Wolfsburg game nearly two weeks ago. He was on the Liverpool thread though this afternoon gloating. He’s like a 10 year old kid. I’d say there’s been some crying and tantrums these last few weeks over his beloved Man U.

He shouldn’t be let near any kind of a big job after the pigs ear he made of Chelsea this season.
[/quote]

Sounds like a perfect fit for the Limerick job

Thank God United and Liverpool fans have each other, there’d be nothing else to cheer them up otherwise

Oh dear

Niccolo’ Omini (Sky Italia): “Manchester United contacted Ancelotti a few weeks ago but he made it clear that Bayern is his first option”

:smile:

Decent piece by Ken Early today

Boxing Day in the Potteries has chilling connotations for Man U. Man U visited Stoke on Boxing Day in the 1984/85 season. Despite Stoke ultimately finishing bottom registering just 17 points in 42 games (the worst season ever experienced by a top flight club in the 80 odds years of the 42 game season) Stoke won 2-1.

A Carlos Tevez goal was enough for Sir Alex Ferguson’s Manchester United Football Club to beat Tony Pulis’s Stoke City on Boxing Day 2008.;:ronnyroar:

1 Like

Ouch.