Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

No I just seen him play in that game.

Looks like Hernandez is staying and we won’t be signing another striker. LVG has a lot of faith in James Wilson.

Am I the only one sickened to see Di Maria go?

No. I am too. Pissed off with our record of accommodating great players.

1 Like

Wenger has had a right hop off Utd and the supposed ‘Utd way’ calling out what he sees as ridiculous spending over the last few years. He’s a gas man.

I want trophies, and appreciate you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette.

I hate seeing United spending crazy money do.

Terrible. LVG has a particularly bad record with South Americans too.

You’ve hated the last 20 years so?

United were fairly sensible with their transfer money up until 2013.

FUNNY

2 Likes

Berbatov, Veron, Anderson, RvP was ÂŁ25m and over 31 with lots of injury problems.

They’ve also paid over £30m for Ferdinand and Rooney - granted they got service out of them but they were ridiculous fees for both players. Ferguson spent all round him when he first came in also, in todays money we would be talking near £300 million. Utd have always spent, Liverpool did before them… don’t give me this shite about the ‘utd way’ they got one great crop of youngsters and the rest has been bought with top dollar. Accept it, move on.

1 Like

How much was Nani again mate?

I never said they didn’t spend. I said they didn’t spend crazy. Rio and Rooney were too of the best buys ever at 30 million. Signing Shaw at 30 million, falcao on those wages, Fellani at that price and even Mata and Di Maria prices were nuts.

Him and Anderson were 32 million pounds together I believe.

Nani was 25M mate.

25 million.

In 2007.

Now, would you ever away and shite. Every club spends, thats how football works. @ChocolateMice has dealt with this in depth.

Rvp at 23 million was a bargain.

Euro.

Thats impressive recollection, you didnt recall what he cost a few minutes ago.

How much are they selling him for?

Doesn’t matter he won United the league that year. If they hadn’t signing him City would have and they’d have won the league.