Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Bruno any time and Utd to win 2-0.

It’s a tough ask. United playing every few days at the moment. They’re not getting the recovery the likes of liverpool are being afforded. Itd be a miracle if they win tonight.

1 Like

Looks like a diamond formation tonight.

You’ll have to take it up with the TV stations.

Coach Ole crying out for 5 subs and won’t give any meaningful playing time to big money signing DVDB

Strange comment. Man U got the earliest kick off slot on Boxing Day at 12.30 and they been scheduled with at least 3 days between all their fixtures over the festive period and 2 of their 3 fixtures over the Christmas period are at Old Trafford. Plenty of other teams including tonight’s opponents Aston Villa were asked to play within two days over the Christmas period. Villa are at Old Trafford tonight on the back of their last fixture at Stamford Bridge.

You brought that on yourself @Juhniallio

:grin:

• Above doesn’t take into account the games which were called off.
1 Like

It seems that you’ve become very like ex posters @Nembo_Kid @totti and current poster @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy in your selection of arbitrary timescales for your argument. I suppose that’s a mark of the respect you have for those posters.
Man United also played on 17,20,23,26,29 of December and are on again tonight. 6 games in 15 days.
Liverpool have had 3 games during that time.
You’re own beloved spurs have also had 3 games during that time.
The numbers dont lie.

1 Like

Why is Man Utd’s form rattling @ChairmanDan so much?

2 Likes

I can only imagine how angry Liverpool Fans like @Thomas_Brady and @Biff_Egan got when they saw that.

Old age is getting to him

This table is incorrect. Bill Gates cancelled city versus Everton to give them more rest. He never intended them to play. The whole programme was designed to benefit Liverpool.

1 Like

:grinning:

That made me very angry.

1 Like

You still hanging around the forum? You said you were resigning if Coach Conte didn’t win the European Cup with Internazionale this season. You have no honour.

I announced my retirement date and I will stick to that. Do you want me gone because you are incapable of bettering me in a debate?

1 Like

Sad to see you deflecting from your poorly conceived argument over man utd’s fixture congestion by lashing out at other posters like @GeoffreyBoycott lashed out at women.

6 Likes