Manchester United Football Club 20/21

If united don’t beat this Liverpool team on the 17th they’re at nothing.

1 Like

Great stuff from the boss

2 Likes

Coach Ole is the boss now and he has the car space to prove it.

Good news guys, I am considering adopting Man Utd as my footix club to follow for 2021

4 Likes

Footix. Says the Irish lad following the NFL​:joy::joy::joy:

Another ratty Scouser would be. Jog on loser

1 Like

Man Utd are the peoples team. They have sound values across the board. Hiring a club legend as oppossed to a mercenary says it all. Real football Real people

5 Likes

The authorities will do everything to ensure Liverpool win it. It will be amazing if we do it.

We are up against it. They pulled a global pandemic out their holes last year to get the job done, fuck knows what level of trickery they will concoct this time around

3 Likes

We’re like maximus in gladiator or Rafa in Wimbledon. It’ll take a monumental effort to win it.

It’s a very weak league whoever wins it this year can’t really count it.

No crowds means it’s advantage Manchester. They are used to the silent stadiums.

I dont think last year really counts, sure anytime could have happened if they’d finished the season

1 Like

@TheUlteriorMotive appears to be in the midst of a mental breakdown.

No League that included a water break after 20 odd minutes can be taken seriously.

4 Likes

Glory Glory Man United

Sure I won an ulster senior club medal as a mere 15 year old and water never passed my lips. You never would have thunk of such a thing.

Ole has merely bought himself time yet again before he gets the sack. They’ll go on a shit run again now. Pity for the club because the players are there to win the league this year

I don’t know . Man U are currently doing well but the players have put a huge effort in to getting here after the early season dross . I still think good teams playing well will fillet them handy enough .

1 Like