Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal. Honourable mention for the likes of Everton and Leicester who are progressing well this season.

Sorry, my question was not aimed at you mate.

Your answer is scatty too may I add.

1 Like

Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal are the big 6.

Leicester have won as many leagues combined as Liverpool, Spurs and arsenal in the past ten years. There is no big six.

They’ve also won more league titles in the last 7 years than Man United so I suppose they have a fair claim to Big 6 status alright.

3 Likes

Ooooft

Exactly. Man united have driven @ChairmanDan demented so he’s made up a “big six” by cherry picking random clubs man united have struggled against.

I haven’t invented any ‘big six’. I’m just referring to the initial tweet from balls.ie that was posted up which got tonight’s discussion rolling. That tweet refers to Bruno’s record against ‘Big Six opposition’ this season. As @Aertel220 has pointed out, the reference to the Big Six in that tweet means- Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Woolwich, Liverpool and Tottenham. Or maybe you have an alternative make up of sides in the EPL this season against which Bruno has a record of 1 goal (a penalty in 6-1 loss) - 0 assists.

Maybe it’s because Liverpool had two centre midfielders playing centre half and ole was too chicken to go for it

1 Like

Jesus; primary school playground stuff here

Iga booga zalla bale Thai bage bsuu hagel

1 Like

Coach Ole has the scousers seething. Held them scoreless at Anfield for the first time in a league match in a couple of years and they’re still finding fault with him.

Nothing like the Liverpool - Man Yoo derby to whip up a frenzy on an obscure Irish forum

Thats pretty clear cut

Yep six random teams he’s cherry picked.

This reminds me of the time that KIBMAN created a big 5.

You should maybe try and track down the fellow in Balls.ie on twitter that made that reference to the ‘big six’ and have it out with him. This is really irking you and that course of action might give you some closure.

I had a quick look at the Man U scorecard for the season and it is fairly clear cut as to the six games and teams the tweeter was referring to.

The only four league games Man U were held scoreless in this season were against Man City, Woolwich, Chelsea and Liverpool and the only game they lost 6-1 was against Spurs. They also lost a League Cup semi final 0-2 to Man City. Its the only 6 game combination of teams and results the fellow in balls.ie that made the tweet could have been referring to.

I would have thought that a Man U superfan like @BruidheanChaorthainn would have had a better handle on their results so far this season.

I see you’ve edited your arbitrary “big six” into the Premier League Wikipedia page

1 Like

He’s taken an awful hammering again tonight.