Manchester United Football Club 20/21

No, but its not like Law knew it at the time.

Law probably thought it did id imagine. Was it his last kick of a ball in league football? The clip I put up was first time I saw footage of him being subbed. He looked fair sick. Like he’s enough of a club legend to get a statue outside the stadium and he thinks he’s relegated them.

I met him once. He was an absolute gent.

Would he do a sub 20 minute 5k?

1 Like

He played for Scotland in the World Cup that summer and played a few pre-season games for City but retired before the league started. So it was his last ever league game to my knowledge.

Law was blackguarded by UTD.

I don’t even know if he’s still alive tbh.
The soundest ex manyoo pro I met was Frank Stapleton. I had a great long chat with him one night about home, football, hurling in Manchester etc.

2 Likes

He’s always been portrayed as a bit of a thick by impressionists, not accurate?

No,not at all. An intelligent and decent man

2 Likes

Team for tonight’s game according to my source

De Gea, Wan Bissaka, Bailly, Maguire, Shaw, Fred, Pogba, Bruno, Martial, Cavani, Greenwood

That should have been Sunday’s team … would have won at ease.

Ole has built a formidable starting xi. 4 - 1 Utd

Do ye remember when chaps were laughing at Utd signing Cavani?

What a signing, what a player.

2 Likes

Another masterclass from Ole.

1 Like

Cavani is the sort of focal point we’ve been missing since RVP. He’ll score them anyway for you and his movement creates space for others. He’s a handful from set pieces as well. One of the best free signings of all time.

2 Likes

@Perez2017 @myboyblue and @Juno will be sick.

1 Like

Does that include the time before Sky invented football?

I’d suspect it doesn’t. The football league is around 133 years since 1888. They’ve surely come from behind to win more than 94 times in 133 years.

1 Like