Manchester United Football Club 20/21

We Gona win the league were Gona win the league

1 Like

Kevin de Bruyne will be out for 6 weeks with a hamstring injury and Jamie Vardy will be out for similar after a hernia operation. It’s all falling into place nicely for United you’d have to say.

Following a recent conversation with a member of Manchester United I will no longer be able to share leaked team news to the forum until 75 minutes before kick off on match day…

City have plenty of back up for debruyne. Leicesters back up is not stellar in Perez and iheanacho and neither of them do the dog work vardy does.

Are rival managers following this forum?

I think Antonio Conte posts here.

In fairness I think Vardy is the best player in the division

1 Like

There is no back up for De Bruyne.

He isnt replaceable

He missed a load of games one of those seasons Man City won the league didn’t he?

There’s a tonne of back up. Silva Gundogan Mahrez Foden Sterling Torres all play across that midfield as creatives. And they can still throw aguero and jesus on if the mood ever takes him to play a striker.

True but over next month they have a relatively easy fixture list

West Brom
Sheffield United
Burnley
Liverpool

1 Like

It’s a bit complicated.

@Mac can vouch :joy:

Let’s just say that more than Tipp Sports Presenters and Olympic swimmers scour here looking for discrepancies

Caul Pollins? :eyes:

How do you see the game going today @BruidheanChaorthainn?

Will Ole field a first choice team?

The biggest Irish sporting event in the calendar year, 2 weekends in a row. Unreal

Fran posts where he wants

Klopp should play the kids.

I think flopp hates the fa cup for some reason so I think they’ll field a weaker team so a good chance of a win but I wouldn’t be overly confident. Cup games with no fans could have a life of their own.

United are the best supported team in the PL so having no fans will surely start affecting them.

Tension would start creeping in to the stadium from the fans who’ve waited so long for a meaningful trophy.