Manchester United Football Club 20/21

I thought it was at the time as well.

Surprised the ref overturned his initial decision.

1 Like

This could be the win that saves solskjaers, de geas Maguireā€™s, pogbas, shawā€™s and lingardelofs careers.

1 Like

If itā€™s anything like the last 2/3 years then teams need to be winning 8 of the first 10 games to stay on the coat tails of the top 2.

I think the thing to do with Pogba would be to offer him to the Spanish giants for ā‚¬50m and hope someone bites because really heā€™s a ā‚¬30m player.

I also think that they should just cash in on De Gea now and start building the next team immediately.

Connolly initiated the contact and even three his hand towards Pogba. As McManaman said youā€™ve got to accept that incidental contact will happen that wasnā€™t a foul.

I think he has a rocky road ahead

2 Likes

Heā€™s useless.

Telles or fabrizio?

Telles

Disagree.

Massive improvement on the weirdly overrated Shaw.

Heā€™s an upgrade but I donā€™t think heā€™s an elite level player.

Thereā€™s no elite level player available in the position right now.

Certainly no one with as much upside as Ethan Laird so thereā€™s little point in running out and spending ā‚¬60m on someone else when Telles can come in and do a job for a year or two if Shaw fails to improve.

Smart business if you ask me.

They should start playing laird. Time to move on shaw and Dalot.

Itā€™s hard to sell shit players on bug money though. Thatā€™s the problem

Looks like the plan is to start easing him and Mengi, and hopefully Tuanzebe, into action like they did with Greenwood next year.

It definitely looks like Williams and Laird have been earmarked to take over at right and left back in the next few years.

1 Like

They should start playing Henderson as well

1 Like

100%