Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Agreed.

They are getting good money for Pereira

Yep you could have Henderson, laird, mengi, Tuanzebe and Williams. Thatā€™s a decent home grown back five. Add in handibal, garner and McTominay youā€™ve a decent home grown mid field. Plus the few lads we have signed there is a lot of young talent.

1 Like

Greenwood, Rashford also.

Man utd are at best a top 6 team now

A bizarre comment on the team who came third last year.

They havenā€™t improved their squad, if anything itā€™s worse. Iā€™m shocked theyā€™ve left ole at the wheel

I donā€™t get this. Heā€™s done a good job so far.

I wouldnā€™t be remotely happy if I was a utd fan tbh

He took over a complete mess and the squad/requirement was a disaster for the bones of ten years.

Mainly they are playing a good brand of football and heā€™s blooded a good few young players. Heā€™s close to having a very good side capable of going for the title.

Would you consider donny van de beek a decent buy? Iā€™d like to see him and Fernandes playing ahead of Fred* as a holding midfielder.

Bruno is a great player, heā€™s not as flaky as pogba but does go missing quite a bit. They havenā€™t a notion of competing for the title.

They need rid of Pogba and to get someone with a bit of grit in the middleā€¦ it would go a long way to have them challenging.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be opposed to selling pogba right now. Donny, bruno, Fred, matic and McTominay are grand options.

I donā€™t think Bruno goes missing so much as heā€™s a finisher who waits for opportunities. His record since he joined is incredible and he turned the team around.

Pogba goes missing and seems to be on autopilot half the time. I donā€™t know how much longer United can tolerate him.

Iā€™m baffled Henderson isnā€™t in the team. De Gea must have cost them 10 points last season through howlers

Ah stop. Bruno joined and was savage until the last couple of games when the entire squad turned to shit. He was the man making things happen all the time.

Iā€™d assume Bruno will go when a big club comes in for him.

1 Like

Now now Fagan, itā€™s mean to toy with them

top class negotiating from woodward :smiley:

" Manchester United have made contact with France midfielder Nā€™Golo Kanteā€™s advisers about a move from Chelsea , but any deal is dependent on the 29-year-old taking a big cut on his Ā£300,000-a-week wages."

Whatā€™s the link to that story?