Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Terribly.

25 points behind the winners is hardly contender material. It’s like calling United title contenders this year.

Liverpool fans don’t know what they want. Apparently they spent no money. Then they are very similar to the man united team of the 80s who were apparently financially dominant at the time. Ye are all over the place.

Man united aren’t 25 points behind. You seem upset by the fact that Liverpool were title contenders. It’s utterly bizarre.

They were out the gate after 10 games that year and then they did a bottle job.

4 Likes

Correct.

Take your chat to The42 where it belongs pal. :sleeping:

So Ferguson took over title contenders and Klopp didn’t. Glad we’re on the same page.

He didn’t take over title contenders. You are all over the shop jumping up and down and running around. You should enjoy the success but instead you are getting wound up here arguing about stuff that has no relevance. It’s utterly bizarre.

I’m not sure why you are quoting two of my Posts

You’ll have to help me to understand here because it appears really unusual to me that a team in 6th on 25 points less than the winner is a contender while a team in 4th and 12 points behind is not a contender

Can you explain?

Didn’t think so

Nope
Are you just talking shit again then?

1 Like

It’s been worse for you mate :joy:

I’ve had a great day.

A bad day? I’ve had a wonderful day Kid.

giphy

3 Likes

Well you’ve been horribly wrong again claiming moyes tried to sign maguire. He stated he scouted him and didn’t want to sign him.

Like what does this mean?

someone pick apples up off the floor…

Why do I need to be picked up off the floor? I’ve wound the Liverpool fans up no end. It’s thoroughly enjoyable.