Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Be careful. Youā€™ll be accused of bullying next

I would never ask for help as somebody as limited as you.

I just want to help. Be an e-friend yā€™know?

Have you been talking to my wife?

When did that all that allegedly occurs with @backinatracksuit? Canā€™t say I can recall it and youā€™re only around here a few weeks. 2 October 2019, I see you registered on.

Wouldā€™ve been around this time. I can only hope heā€™s apologised offline for this comment.

No need to go over old ground. We both apologized to each other. Thereā€™s no appetite to rehash it again.

1 Like

They seem to have good agents though.

Players have agents not Liverpool. So Iā€™m not sure how you can say theyā€™ve good agents. I presume itā€™s just to try and shut them up but itā€™s probably a short term view thatā€™ll back fire.

Give it a rest you bore.

@caulifloweredneanderthal brought it up.

Very true, a lifer like yourself will enjoy a much higher state of euphoria when they eventually win something again. The other bandwagon event junkies will harvest about 2 minutes of excitement before they take to Facebook and Instagram to post their celebration photos

2 Likes

Itā€™s what makes sport great.

Heā€™s the most bizarre fella on here

1 Like

You paid 36m pounds plus add ons at the same time as we paid 22m for firminho. You analogy is false

When did you start supporting Man U?

As long as I can remember. My earliest memory is that game versus Real Madrid when Ronaldo scored a hat trick.

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

2 Likes

Chaps

1 Like

Who was in goals for united last night? They need DDG back soon, he made awful mistakes