Don't feed the Trollflake

2 Likes

Look pal, there used to be a longtime poster here called @backinatracksuit. He was respected, even if he was sensitive like a child.

Some cokehead gowl called AppleCrumbled, who gambled away his poor sick fatherā€™s farm, made up some complete shite that nice BIATS had sent nasty PMs about something or other, I canā€™t remember what, but it was a load of shite anyway. BIATS was clearly very genuinely distressed. AC was going mental, tagging BIATS nearly every minute. Then AC said he made the whole thing up just because he was having a bad day, his head was wrecked and he wanted to make a randomer feel as bad as he did. AC just admitted the whole story was lies. Now BIATS doesnā€™t post here anymore and before that happened heā€™d been here for years.

Now BIATS badly overreacted but AC was doing a classic bully strategy of picking on the most sensitive kid who will give you a reaction. This baldy Artfoley lad is made of tougher stuff and heā€™s fucking this loser off every way he can. I say fair fucks to him pal.

You are fucking mad if youā€™re going to to defend AC or his alter-egos and you should have some sense.

2 Likes

Iā€™m defending no one.

Iā€™m calling art a cunt for asking someone for money back after taking a tip off them. Thatā€™s as low as a snakes belly

1 Like

Tracksuit was shamefully run off the forum

1 Like

Sure glas ran me from the private members group.

Thatā€™s how much of a fanny I am

Hopefully tracksuit never comes back. Only artfoley can match him for cuntishness.

Tracksuit was the most genuine poster the forum has seen. He was too genuine really.

2 Likes

Na he pretended to be genuine. He was one of the finest wums on here. I didnā€™t realize it until recently.

A right pain in the hole but far from the worst.

2 Likes

Pity you wonā€™t realize a few more things ya clown

I know the man personally ā€” his wumming was mild and obvious for all to see. Harmless stuff really.

If you think Iā€™ve forgotten about the pms I was showed I havenā€™t. Im Circling back to them when I can time but Iā€™m probably just going to let it go. You are from limerick after all.

I couldnā€™t care less what you were shown, nor do I give a flying fuck what you think about me. But donā€™t go posting dangerous shit on here again.

If the internet affects you that badly, seek help. If not, what you posted was not funny. Either way donā€™t do it again.

I spoke with my therapist. I will work on it.

3 Likes

Ok guys, can everyone chill?

Iā€™m sure we can all find some common ground on @Mac

Peace and love to everyone.

5 Likes

Great here comes an Italian to bring a cool head to the situation

6 Likes

Thereā€™s no fucking way youā€™re Italian

No one gives a fuck about any PMs or any comparing with cancer or any of that shite because they think those lads are basically sound and they think youā€™re basically a gimp. But youā€™re a self-admitted liar anyway, no one believes a word of it, not that they care. Youā€™re just talking to yourself, no one else is even following it.

Serious advice was given to you, which was get off the internet and sort yourself out. Thats the only advice that can be given to you. Youā€™re not enjoying this, it isnā€™t working for you.

1 Like

I think the chap has a lot of people fooled, including myself. I think this is all a version of a wum, itā€™s also possible there is more than one person with access to the account

Eight people have access to my accounts.