Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Just after having Camile there iā€™m sure itā€™s been mentioned here before good,bad or indifferent.I got the fried rice with pork and prawns and fuck me it was unreal!

1 Like

Had the crispy chilli beef there twice and it was excellent both times.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good spot alright. Iā€™ve been in there loads and itā€™s always excellent, only negative was the beef which I had one day in a curry and it was as tough as a boot. I couldnā€™t be bothered to whinge because it is usually so good and the meal was still lovely when I pushed the meat to the side.

King Thai in town has better food though.

1 Like

Have you ever had nice ā€œbeefā€ in a Thai place though? Passable, yes but donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever had nice beef in a Thai (or Chinese) restaurant.

Iā€™ll be honest with you, I donā€™t know what I was thinking.
You can get some great slow cooked beef or lamb dishes in some places though. The stir fried option is generally awful alright.

1 Like

They do have a lot of potted plants in there, the temptation was too much?

2 Likes

Is Finnegans in Annacotty still going lads?

1 Like

Youā€™ll be excited to hear itā€™s a Wetherspoons now mate.
I got a lovely feed of toad in the hole and spotted dick there yesterday.

They used to do a great fry there baout 10 years ago, I used to always stop there

1 Like

How the fuck did he manage that?

Must have fallen asleep?

He was atin a breakfast roll

1 Like

Forget about Formula 1, Le Mans, WRC and all the rest of them; the true test of driving prowess is balancing half a b-roll on your lap, the other half wedged in your mouth as you undo the seatbelt to reach into the back seat for some shrapnel to make up the ā‚¬1.90 as you approach a motorway toll-booth at high speed. :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

Slow news week at the leader

Thatā€™s hilarious.

A staged photocall in response to the likes of Kimmage and FotF MacKenna arguing that he shouldnā€™t be playing for Ireland.

Look! He bought a house here! Thereā€™s a fucking photo!

1 Like

In other news cocaine use is on the rise in a massive way according to the leader.
What a backwards joint we live in, fucking cocaine, itā€™s like 1996 all over again. :grinning:

A house in Castleconnell, is he getting paid at all? :joy:

Donā€™t tell @Breaking_my_balls

1 Like

Castleconnell is very much divided between shit hole and salubrious. I see that serial laugh at his own jokeser Pat Shortt has a house for sale there for somewhere in terms region of 2m.

1 Like

And he paid far more for it.
Seems like a nice gaff though.

Iā€™d love to own a house with ready access to a good fishing river.