Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

So you are thankful to some lad for giving you a plate of left over food? Jaysus Dodgy, cop the fuck on.

2 Likes

Shocking stuff, the cowboy who built it should be named and shamed, My kids have benefited from using the pool over the last couple of years , Itā€™s a great amenity for the local clubs and schools that use it.

1 Like

How is House going lads

Cc @Julio_Geordio

Is the car place that was out in Castletroy SC gone completely or has it just moved? Used to have a good range of hurleys in there and I need to pick up a few.

Chawkes used to have a range as well iirc but that was more seasonal.

Got fucking barred from that cunt hole on Saturday.

3 Likes

Donā€™t know to be honest, not somewhere Iā€™d ever go. I think they are doing well with work parties and the likes. Limerick seems to be picking up so they might have timed it well.

I was out in Limerick last Friday night and was driving through on Saturday night. While the weather was good, there was no big event on. The town was very busy both nights from 8pm onwards.

The good times are back.

Was it warranted?

Go on :popcorn:

Has anyone frequented the reopened Punchā€™s Bar or the new bar that seems to want to be a chemists , Pharmacia I believe it is called. Used to be Riddlers.

I plan on hitting punches this weekend hopefully

Full report before we head for Lahinch please

Cc @Mac

1 Like

I deserved to Be kicked out alright but then boris the bouncer arrived on and tried to make a big scene by frog matching me out. I kicked off then.

1 Like

Just after having Camile there iā€™m sure itā€™s been mentioned here before good,bad or indifferent.I got the fried rice with pork and prawns and fuck me it was unreal!

1 Like

Had the crispy chilli beef there twice and it was excellent both times.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good spot alright. Iā€™ve been in there loads and itā€™s always excellent, only negative was the beef which I had one day in a curry and it was as tough as a boot. I couldnā€™t be bothered to whinge because it is usually so good and the meal was still lovely when I pushed the meat to the side.

King Thai in town has better food though.

1 Like

Have you ever had nice ā€œbeefā€ in a Thai place though? Passable, yes but donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever had nice beef in a Thai (or Chinese) restaurant.

Iā€™ll be honest with you, I donā€™t know what I was thinking.
You can get some great slow cooked beef or lamb dishes in some places though. The stir fried option is generally awful alright.

1 Like

They do have a lot of potted plants in there, the temptation was too much?

2 Likes

Is Finnegans in Annacotty still going lads?

1 Like