Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Why was he seething, he voluntary paid 7 quid for the burger?

Limerickā€™s Riverfest seems to have been very well attended this year.

Well done to all involved :clap::clap:

Didnā€™t realise the price til he paid, and then the thing wasnā€™t nice at all, a bit cold he said. Mugged off he was

1 Like

If heā€™d gone around the corner heā€™d have got free burgers from the 40 or so stalls competing in the BBQ competition. Thatā€™s what I did when I was at it. Christ he was severely mugged off

They werenā€™t running a bbq comp all weekend iā€™d imagine, pal.

No BBQ comp on Monday. The place was close to lockdown at 2pm yesterday

Good point well made. This chap was only half a mug so, not the full blown one I initially had him down for.

3 Likes

It was ā‚¬6 for a burger and ā‚¬7 for one with cheese

Yes. Thatā€™s why I said he paid ā‚¬7 for a cheeseburger

6 Likes

Go easy on him. Heā€™s not the ripest fruit in the basket.

Stage 4

1 Like

Keep your square head out of it.

You canā€™t fit a square head in a round hole

1 Like

I was pointing out that a fuckin slice of cheese at the rievrfest was ā‚¬1 you fuckin gobdaw

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what lads arenā€™t getting about your post Massey, it seemed fairly clear and on the ball. I often have similar problems with @Mac but thatā€™s the level youā€™re dealing with on here.

1 Like

@Mac is to be watched alright.

If thereā€™s someone who is an expert in watching, then its @glasagusban for sure

1 Like

I was well aware of the euro differential between the cheese and non-cheese burger.

Spoken like a true Tipp man.

Had the maths done kid. If I went across the road to tesco and bought a pack of easi-singles, Iā€™d have made a killing. Instead, I got mugged off with flavourless tacos outside Penneyā€™s.