Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Plenty more worthwhile gestures he could be doing

Kilmallock was always a very spiritual place.

Is that why you left?

I brought it with me.

Seems to be no media reports of the supposed pipe bomb attack in askeaton last night…

Go on

I don’t have much information but supposedly one of the local members of the travelling community was targeted in a pipe bomb attack. Guards were at the scene all night but information is thin on the ground. I don’t believe there was an explosion.

So it was just a pipe attack?

1 Like

Haha. Serves everyone right . Fellas fawning all over this lad and he goes and does this. I’m off to the vindication thread.

TFK Exclusive

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlPNr86_-vQ&feature=youtu.be

Fuck right off.

1 Like

#Rugby comes Home

1 Like

Will be a great boost to the city.
Good that it’s in a city center location, will surely become a “must see” for all visiting rugby fans.

And to think people wanted to crush Munster Rugby PLC once upon a time. Where are those people now? Where I ask you?

2 Likes

Where are they putting it? And what the fuck will they house in it? They should think about having a blank canvas/wall and letting the 200,000 that attended the All Blacks game in the 70s sign their name on it.

Good man fair play.

I was just going to comment that there must be 500 different posts in this thread bemoaning the state of o connell st and it’s neglect. The first piece of positive news about the redevelopment of it and all we get is pissing and moaning.

2 Likes

One is moved to Cork and the other fella is locked in his bedroom below in Ballingarry crying into his Bryan Robson pillow

5 Likes

At the corner of Cecil and O’Connell

They will have interactive exhibits I assume like where you put on special glasses and everything spins around as if you’ve been concussed.

13 Likes

Will the walking tour be updated to include it?