Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Weā€™ll have to get a TFK syndicate together

ā€œStrong republican linksā€ hence the handgun I suppose

In need of some quick sustenance last night and not wanting a chipper my pal suggested Wokkin on o connell st. I assumed it was just like Ramen or one of those.

Fuck me. Three bites and into the bin. Disgusting.

You were badly mugged off. Not even the best Chinese on that block ffs. The Japanese beside it is top notch as well, pretty much every other restaurant on that street is nicer

2 Likes

Woking is woeful.
Only ate there a couple of times years ago but itā€™s worse than your typical small town Chinese. Every sauce the same sticky illuminous orange

1 Like

Delete that personā€™s phone numberā€¦ They obviously hate you.

1 Like

Yeah the Japanese was packed out the door

He ate his sweet. Iā€™d say he has some pain in his belly this morning

Probably the last place in the city Iā€™d recommend- consistency of rubber, and all the sauces taste the fucking same. Your ā€œpalā€ either hates you or is just clueless.

Clueless Iā€™d say he was supping I wasnt

Have ye tried Cobblestone Joes pizza.

Top notch.

Went there a couple of times for lunch. Service was slow as fuck, food was grand, but not worth waiting 30 minutes for.

Pumping millions into improving Mungret while simultaneously building a dump and pushing for an incinerator in the cement factory. You couldnā€™t make it up.

Theyā€™ve made some fuck of the roundabout and the road from it to Mungret. I rarely have to use it and never at peak times. @ciarancareyshurlingarmy are the locals going mad?

I got very nice food in the Unicorn the last two times I was there, very good value as well. Carvery to be avoided though.

I agree actually on the slowness but i wasnā€™t in a rush either on a saturday at 1 o clock at the same time.

What did you get in there?

I havenā€™t been back since that day we were waiting 45 mins for a couple of pizzas. It was tasty alright, but fuck that.

The road and roundabout are more of a problem for people passing through. Locals just want the project to be finished at this stage and to see the new schools starting up.

1 Like

The traffic will be a disaster altogether when they open the schools. The road is way too narrow, two cars can barely pass on it, but you could drive a car down the bike lane then :grinning:

While I am onā€¦ I see Peader Collins was picked for the u20s six nations squadā€¦ Was he school with your eldest?