Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Between this and them ripping up those 4g pitches itā€™s a bad time for used tyres. The farmers will have to make more silage.

Iā€™m currently a northsider so it doesnt affect meā€¦whats NIMBY?

I hear the cement factory will be burning 4g pitches to bate the band, lovely bit of smoke wafting over ccha and backinmetracksuits houses

The tyres will be burnt at such heat they just disappear.

Do you honestly believe that pal?

Yeah, neighbours associated here is going mental. Off to a protest march in town tomorrow but I am off to Annascaul for beer

2 Likes

Itā€™ll be grand, i might even pick up a couple of semiā€™s for handy money now.

Seen as there will probably be no tyres burnt for all Ireland wins in Limerick ā€¦

I was in the Office Saturday night for the first time in ages. Roughest spot Iā€™ve been in a long time. Wall to wall scum. Is it always like that these days?

Punches Pub reopening this weekend. cc @Horsebox

1 Like

Worldā€™s youngest ever self made billionaire is a Limerick lad. Thatā€™s some going. :clap:

Some new hipster bar near the bridge on Sarsfield street after opening as well.

Good to see the Limerick pub scene making a long over due recovery

Pity the prick wouldnā€™t send a few jobs our way.

2 Likes

Or, as a friend of mine keeps saying, throw a few bob at the local LOI team.
The two boys probably got wedgies from the lads who played schoolboy football in Limerick back when they were in school.

Pharmacia. Wasnā€™t sure was it a pub or a chemist initially, although in its former guise as Riddlers back in the day, Iā€™d say it doubled up as both

3 Likes

Is it in riddlers? From the description I got I thought it was in that hotel on the bridge. i was in riddlers about two years ago and your man stocked nothing, think we ended up drinking cans

Yeah itā€™s the former Riddlers.

Was at a funeral down the country last Tuesday and on the way back I stopped off in a few villages/towns on the way back every half hour to watch a few races from Cheltenham.

Anyway I watched the Supreme in Boyles in Tipp Town (a dump) and further on down the road stopped off in Oola. Think it was called something like Neilyā€™s Bar. Rock shandy and roared Un Temps Pour Tout home at 16ā€™s.

Anyway I was just heading out the door happy out when the lad comes out from behind the bar (a sound skin). ā€œWe have a bit of food left over, could I tempt you into some bacon and cabbage on the house?ā€ :smile:

Lovely rural pub, Iā€™ll be back there again. I had to politely decline the offer as had only eaten down the road at the plaza in Tipp Town shortly before.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s shocking about St Gabrielā€™s hydrotherapy pool. Only built 9 year and it now needs 140k repair works.

Apparently little to no tanking done on the pool side areas. Wonder who got that gig in the first place.

1 Like