Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

You’ll be excited to hear it’s a Wetherspoons now mate.
I got a lovely feed of toad in the hole and spotted dick there yesterday.

They used to do a great fry there baout 10 years ago, I used to always stop there

1 Like

How the fuck did he manage that?

Must have fallen asleep?

He was atin a breakfast roll

1 Like

Forget about Formula 1, Le Mans, WRC and all the rest of them; the true test of driving prowess is balancing half a b-roll on your lap, the other half wedged in your mouth as you undo the seatbelt to reach into the back seat for some shrapnel to make up the €1.90 as you approach a motorway toll-booth at high speed. :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

Slow news week at the leader

That’s hilarious.

A staged photocall in response to the likes of Kimmage and FotF MacKenna arguing that he shouldn’t be playing for Ireland.

Look! He bought a house here! There’s a fucking photo!

1 Like

In other news cocaine use is on the rise in a massive way according to the leader.
What a backwards joint we live in, fucking cocaine, it’s like 1996 all over again. :grinning:

A house in Castleconnell, is he getting paid at all? :joy:

Don’t tell @Breaking_my_balls

1 Like

Castleconnell is very much divided between shit hole and salubrious. I see that serial laugh at his own jokeser Pat Shortt has a house for sale there for somewhere in terms region of 2m.

1 Like

And he paid far more for it.
Seems like a nice gaff though.

I’d love to own a house with ready access to a good fishing river.

It’s all the one to him mate.

Think a few posts on here might need to be amended.

Who would Castleconnell fellas play hurling/football with? Ahane?

No surprise to see the posters who were blackening the mans name.

Ya, Castleconnell / Lisnagry

Montpelier also

Went to school with a number of Castleconnell people and that pretty much sums up the divide - wannabe posh or rough as fuck.