Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Was it the small reasonably good looking one?

The two young lads should be ashamed of themselves

To be fair, they’d serve anyone as long as they had money. Weird night to be doing it though

Same happened in Feenagh quite recently, oddly enough it was in the quieter of the two pubs which would never have an underage presence.
Strange and very mean carry on from the guards.

Happened in Drom last night

Pictures should be circulated around the country and the cunts shouldn’t be served a pint for the rest of their lives

1 Like

Would love to know how the Guards get these young lads or lasses who are under 18 to go into pubs and see whether they’ll get served or not. Are they family members of Gardai or members of local youth clubs etc? Do they get some reimbursement for undertaking this role? Cuntish thing to do either way.

Speaking of underage drinking I was in a pub in the square in Thurles before the match on Sunday. Big smoking area and I’d say about 50% of those supping pints out there were only young fellas. Staff had no interest in checking ID’s, just keep that till ringing.

Not sure what the story is with the Guards in Drom. They’ve form for acting like cunts - they raided the place the night they won the Munster club football final. Place was shut not long after midnight.

At least the Guards in the NCW district had the sense to stay away from our place the Monday night after the 2013 Munster final, ''twas bright when I stumbled out the door that morning!

If it is true that the Gardai have done what was was outlined, they have broken the law.

That’s cuntish carry on from the guards altogether

Shock horror,guards are cunts.

1 Like

That’s common. Lads doing there Ty experience with the guards used to Be sent into shops to buy cigs with out id. It’s not against the law.

The guards will by and large leave alone any place that keeps a good house these days. After hours raiding a thing of the past. Different story if you are serving underage whose parents are in complaining or if fellas are drinking til all hours and sitting into the car and driving.

Maybe I’m being innocent but underage drinking in public houses seems, by and large, to be a thing of the past - it’s why I was surprised to apparently see it at the weekend. Certainly in cities and big towns it’s at practically zero from what I can see these days. Even in more rural areas it’s just not worth the risk to get hauled in front of the judge and get shut down for a few days and the losses that accrue with that.

Would you rather see a few young lads in the pub having a quiet few pints on a Friday night or acting the bollox around the place.

2 Likes

You’re not being innocent. There is little or no underage drinking happening in pubs.
Half the reason is though, they are able to get it for half the price in the local supermarket

There’s very little under 25 drinking in pubs, let alone u18

2 Likes

Most of them don’t have the price of it and are drinking at home but agree it’s nowhere near as prevalent as it was. When the debs has been on the last few years the guards would have been around all evening though to make sure they were not boozing in the pubs, guards there at school request as well

I suppose it depends where you are but I’d still see plenty of lads under 25 who work full time, drinking in pubs. Not underagers really though as ye say as they haven’t the money.

There is one place in the well

Lads don’t get to go out properly now till they are nearly 18. I feel sorry for them. I can’t imagine what kind of man I’d be without the experience of getting the head boxed of me in Newcastle West once a month when I was 15/16

7 Likes