Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Coolio’s was a rite of passage growing up. Great times once you came out the other side of it.

The Square in Newcastle at 3am was like a modern day Mosul. Every man and woman for himself.

1 Like

I don’t know how we were ever let up there to be honest. The only U18s disco serving alcohol in Ireland. ''Twas tribal. You’d be afraid to stand in wrong place half the time :sweat_smile:. I couldn’t get over it when I started going out in normal places, how come no one is boxing the heads off each other?

3 Likes

Twas €10 to get into cronins on Sunday night :expressionless:

thats pure savage, a load of buck toothed lads with tight wrangler jeans and gun’s roses appetite for destruction t shirts and a dirty adolescent hlaf tache, looking to start on lads after a feed of bulmers, pure thick and ignorant, moshing around to ac/dc in the dhisco

cc @mickee321

1 Like

Came through the Well last Friday night, the chinese by Riordans isn’t bad, and a bus load of young wans and fellas were heading to Punches. Half naked and already pissed. Fucking madness if they got in to the place. The parents are who I blame.

It’s wilful corruption of a minor. It is illegal.

Try a citizen’s arrest the next day you see the shades with one of these young lads outside your local.

Is this fact or a bit of hearsay lads?

A citizen’s arrest is also illegal, my friend.

They do a sight of 18th and 21’s in Collins alright

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but:

Dats Limerick cittaaayyyyyy.

They should wrap the towel heads up in bacon and send them back to the UK where they belong.

You get a better class of bacon-wrapped Muslim on the mainland.

I spotted a new ‘Limerick Museum’ in that old church opposite the Lobster pot, anybody been in there to tell us what’s what?

1 Like

This is supposedly the museum that was in John’s Square moved to the Franciscan Church.

Serious resource for the city if used well, would be interested in reviews also.

I’m fairy sure its the old one they moved across from King Johns Castle.

Correct, which as @PhattPike also mentioned was originally in John’s Square. It was shifted about a bit but there’s supposed to be some great stuff in it

1 Like

How long is the lobster pot gone now? Fell in there manys the night at 3am

That place was an institution 10 years ago after a night out.

Ah yeah, I was showing off my Limerick credentials there, it was one of those places that was seriously disgusting at all times except between the hours of 1 and 4 am when everything tastes like ambrosia (not the rice)

So it’s the museum that was in KJC, I’ve been there loads but I’m struggling to think what it is ye mean, most of the artefacts there seemed to be part of the permanent exhibition as you go round.