Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

The area around Nancy Blakes has all the late eating houses in the world . Sin Bin gone too .

Ah its not the same when you’re married.

I try to avoid it these days.

Shows how crime free Limerick is these days.

Fuck sake
resources could be used better than that.

Heard there was a lot of trouble there a few weeks back. Any local lads care to elaborate? Not keen on the place myself, the auld lad that was in there is a bit unpredictable. The CĂș would be where I would go if ever stopping for liquid sustenance on the way home.

Denis was a lovely fella, if a bit mad.

Didn’t he do away with himself

What a bollix

1 Like

He did recently

Tipp man?

That’s just being a prick. 40 mins after closing time, at Christmas. No need for that sort of carry-on.

2 Likes

Seems to be a rough enough local crowd drinking there.I was there one Friday night in march playing darts and a couple of young scobes came in ordered two pints,scobe number one pulled a tenner out of his scock to pay for it,there were also 3 tinkers drinking at the bar with 3 umpaloompa looking wives sitting in the corner lookin on.I’d say there’s a better type of customers in the Cu

1 Like

Cunt was only sour he was working at Christmas

Sure the Well is full of Harty tinkers, even the CĂč are letting them in.

I’m sorry and I know I shouldn’t, but I had a little giggle at the bit about the bacon

I chuckled myself when I saw it. Don’t be feeling guilty about what brings a smile to your face Mike, you’re a strong, independent TFK poster. Have that biscuit if you want it.

2 Likes

Yes, there was a few in there on the last time I went in for a scoop. I would imagine their ethnicity would be undermined if they couldn’t partake in societal norms and so they can’t be turned away now.

I’m told they have the Dark Horse taken over and now bring up their cousins from Askeaton. That place is a blueshirt shithole anyway.

FFS, wasn’t too bad when the cunts were only allowed into that kip, now they’re all fucked.

Sad to hear that. Suicide is not a nice thing to happen to anyone.

1 Like

There must be fuck all locals drinkin in the dark horse,their darts team are all townies