Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

I just had to google where or what Kantoher is. WTF do they need €100k for :joy:

Did you see some place called Kantoher (which I think is a commuter town of Kileedy) got 100k.

I had genuinely never heard of the place.

They’ve a fairly substantial enterprise centre there. Thinks there’s up on 100 people working there, so i presume they’re expanding it.
Note: It’s where the old “Kantoher Creamery” & Poultry factory is.

The chicken factory?

There’s a company operating out of there who could potentially be huge in the next few years if their technology takes off. BHSL, Denis Brosnan is heading them up. They convert chicken shit into electricity, which in turn can power the chicken sheds.

In one of those amazing coincidences there’s a FG councillor living just up the road.

https://www.finegael.ie/our-people/councillors/limerick/newcastle-west/jerome-scanlan/

Match the grant to the Fine Gael Councillor could be a fun game for the afternoon.

Yep, would know them well, they were on Entrepreneur of the Year the other night! They have or are looking to expand into states. Actually think they may be in operation in Kentucky already.

A friend of mine just got hired by them. They are throwing silly money at him.

No surprise you’ve a chicken shit friend.

1 Like

They have a few Proof of Concept places up and running out in Maryland, which has a massive poultry processing industry. If they takes off they will make a fortune. They raised a nice bit of cash recently.

There’s money in shit.

He’s about to make a fucking fortune.

How do we all get in on it?

You’ve missed the fundraising round I’m afraid.

I would expect more rounds of fundraising. Just tell me when the smart boys should get on

Tell him nothing lads. More for the rest of us.

@Fagan_ODowd for Limerick

1 Like

Came across this on another forum

“Rumor that the Guards were in the Knocklisheen Asylum Centre this morning examining footage related to an incident involving up to 6 men who attempted recruitment for Isis last night.”