Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Sure them lads aren’t allowed work.

1 Like

I’ve seen worse

They’d a thriving creamery in Kantoher back in the day. My grandfather was the manager

And what he ran it into the ground?

Not to the best of my knowledge. I think he was partially responsible for the diversification into the chicken industry there at a time when amalgamation was destroying the small creamery. It was all going fine when he left as far as I know

Chicken co-op

1 Like

There was Kantoher branded butter years ago as well.

That’s correct pal.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Did you know him?

Had you a cousin on a Limerick panel in the last few years???

I’ve two second cousins on the Limerick football panel (both Fr Casey’s) but wouldn’t know them if they walked in front of me. Never met them or anything like that. My grandfather was gone from that part of the world by the mid 70s

Ah no not the man I’m thinking of so. The man I’m thinking of had a grandson on the minor panel last year.

Nope. My grandfather had just three grandsons - two Corkmen and a roaster from Tipp. He’s got one grandnephew on the senior panel and another on the fringes I think (just checked the 2017 panel online and he wasn’t listed)

Cringe.

Limerick lads are way too sensitive when it comes to these things.

1 Like

I know yeah, and the only thing Willie would do is take him for a breakneck head down walk up the Dock road, the long avenue and back to town by Punches cross, poor old Johnny would have to jog to keep up.

Willies tash would put Depp in the ha’penny place

Any of ye sample the Japanese place beside the Locke yet? Food is OK but the Brazilian waitress the last time I was there was top class.

Those little cunts and friends of the forum Canteen have moved up to Catherine street now. Never in the previous place which looked like the outside of an eastern European knock shop but had to meet someone this morning and this new place was the venue.
It’s an establishment that is very very overrated. I had a breakfast burrito FFS what a cunt I am for ordering a prick of a thing like that to begin with. A fucking wrap filled with lettuce 1 rasher and 1 sausage with a bit of BBQ sauce. Arrived in tinfoil on a wooden tray with no plate courtesy of a miserable tattood waitress who wandered round looking for me (no. 13). 3 fucking bites in it. 20 Euro for 2 of them and 2 coffees. Fucking jokeshop.
I walked out the door and down to my old mate shane Gleason where I got a lovely copy of coffee out of one of his machines and a bacon role from a very pleasant and attractive young eastern European Lady.

5 Likes