Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Mate, we told you this since day one. It’s completely over rated.

No wonder that the biggest cunts of employers in the city are friends of yours.
Canteen breakfast (brunch :roll_eyes:) is pure shit but those Gleesons are fucking dickheads, the absolute disrespect that they have for their staff even in the presence and earshot of customers is awful.

4 Likes

The gleesons are sound men and if you go in tomorrow to either Shane or mikes and go back in12 months you will likely be served by the same person.

1 Like

That’s not true, they go through staff like the new time because nobody with an ounce of self respect will put up with them, they treat all the staff bar a few long termers like bold children, it actually maddens me when I go in to one of the shops because I’ll often see them berate somebody for something trivial, only last week I saw the younger one(Mike) almost make a staff member cry because she was stacking cans two at a time instead of four, he gave her a demonstration then and looked like a prick with his big fat hands, the same girl was only about 5 foot tall, I know a staff member at Irish Aid on Henry street threatened to box the head off the same fella one day for something similar.

1 Like

they did a lovely sausage roll in there about 10 years ago

Always were total cunts. One of them ran a shop near where my mother worked years ago, and even as a kid I knew he was a total dickhead to his staff.

Went to that Japenese restaurant (whoever posted about it above) last year and didn’t rate it.

Wouldn’t be a fan of canteen but my friends who are into paying for breakfast and drinking coffee (which I don’t touch) rate it. I went there a few times and was never really impressed with the food or service tbh.

1 Like

Breakfast burritos as a concept just don’t work. I think I’ve had three of them over the course of my life and they were all awful.

A lot of petty nonsense aimed at a few chaps who are working hard and doing well for themselves while employing a shit load of people.
If you don’t like them stay out of their shops I would recommend.
Haven’t you a new Gala store across from Mary I now did I hear somewhere?

They still do. The Gleason boys have the best and most successful delis in Limerick.

1 Like

It’s not petty at all mate, it’s my experience and it’s all true, the staff are terrified of the two lads.
Their Delia were always bang average but besides the odd sausage roll I wouldn’t use delis much.
The lads are cunts but if i need something in a hurry I won’t pass it by, life is too short

Don’t shop in an establishment where you know for a fact the staff are terrified of the owners. It’s a selfish and cuntish thing to do. Especially with a new Gala store on your doorstep.

What’s a gala store mate, you seem a bit obsessed with it?

Five cunt holes

The author would be in his late 50s/early 60s and from the end of town where Bobby Byrnes etc is so not surprised with his picks. He’d be a rugby “fan” too like his son (who @ChocolateMice knows). He’d be one of the Labour Leddins

Canteen are wankers and Gleesons are wankers

Jaysus hopefully they wash their hands before handling the burritos

The missus sent that on to me earlier because she knew it’d annoy me. She was right too fucking seething I was after it.
I could get over the rest of it, but fucking Souths. What a boring shithole of a place. It’s not even the best bar on that block ffs.

They don’t

All that’s missing from that list is Nancy Blakes to complete the triumvirate of cunt pubs in Limerick.

2 Likes

Tom Collins’ too . A once great pub now overrun by tosspots .