Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

No pal. Not today. I was up finishing a bit of work til 4am so I havenā€™t the energy for it
Today

A county final day isnā€™t a county final day without a visit to Donkey Fordeā€™s .

1 Like

These lads are parading around Limerick city behind a giant bottle of tabasco as we speak :joy:

Some crowd of em. Must have been flags from 20 different countries there. This is going to be epic

1 Like

Kantoher getting a mention on the mainland news

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/ireland/interview-declan-oconnor-nw2thfwt0

@Tassotti youā€™ll be delighted to hear that Finneganā€™s is meant to be back on track. The lads from the Curragower have taken it over and the food is meant to be excellent again. Same lads must be rolling in the dough from the first place because they are doing a big job on the Westward Ho at the moment as well.

1 Like

@Smark did you attend the BBQ festival over the weekend? It was a horrible night Friday so I left it off until the Sunday afternoon but I think I missed the most of it as a lot of lads were packing up. The food was free, you just walked around and picked up samples. Iā€™d say Saturday would have been epic in there as the few bits I got were very tasty.

Did you pay in Sunday?

It was a ā‚¬5. Not sure if that was a discount because we were late. It was a tenner the saturday apparently.

Thatā€™s an absolute tfk.thefreekick.com classic
:clap:

1 Like

Recovering from a grilling :smile:

The food was free??? Ah for fuck sake. I never made it in for a finish, it just sort of went out of my head.

He snuck in under a fence as the lads were packing away the tents and finished off what the lads were about to fuck in the bin so, yeah, the food was ā€œfreeā€.

Ya it was free, but it was just like a little bit of meat from each one, kind of a taster job. It wasnā€™t like you got a free meal from each. Sickened I missed the Saturday. Iā€™d say it would have been top class.

Bomb squad in Rathkeale. Suspect device found at the rear of an unoccupied house. That covers about 90% of the houses in Rathkeale.

1 Like

Kilmallock GAA have denied all responsibility

Ballysteen GAA are yet to issue a statement

1 Like

#prayforthemushes

300 new jobs announced for regeneron.

1 Like

Drugs was always a good business to be in in Limerick.

2 Likes

They have got a massive order for a vaccine to prevent/stop the Ebola virus off the US government last week.They also have planning for a 100000 sq ft extension already.They have also bought up all the land around the back of the CO-OP and across the road where the car dealer and tyre place is up as far as the roundabout on the patrickswell side.A multi storey car park is also in the works.They tried to buy the FAS building but were turned down.They are still doing trials and not even producing yet.