Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Ballysteen 1-14 0-16 Mushes AET. A nail biter. Ballysteen went from 5 points up with 12 mins to go in normal time to 2 points down at HT in ET.

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wrong thread but sure the excitement got the better of me.

Who got the winner?

The oldest member of the panel. Mike Neville

2 Likes

That Caballero chap got life for killing the Road Tramp chap.

The scumbag stabbed in Limerick last night has Limerick hurling connections apparently. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I heard he’s a cousin of TJ’s

Really? I think you are being silly now.

On the interweb there now, there have been two young fellas arrested for the attack and the scumbag that was attacked is lucky to be alive. The cunts always escape, don’t they?

500 stitches,from Patrickswell fairly obvious.

500 stitches, thats no joke.

A pub in the well was fucked up there recently by the same lads.

Yup this wont end until someone is killed,wait until the other brother goes for revenge!

500 stitches, fucking hell. Lucky to be alive by the sounds of it.

Which pub? Had not heard

@Watchyourtoes

Same family?

No less than 3 stories on the front page of leader website featuring various Harty families.

Danny Harty, 12 Church View, Askeaton was fined €2,000 and disqualified from driving for four years for driving without insurance at Church View last February 13. The court heard he had one previous conviction for driving without insurance. He was fined a further €300 for failing to produce a driving licence or learner’s permit. Recognisance with leave to appeal was granted.

No wonder our insurance costs are so high.

Alternative headline could read:
Guards refuse to take clearly intoxicated man who asked for assistance home.

I’d like some statistics on how many times the glass door in Newcastle West Garda station has been kicked in. It regularly features in NCW court reports.

Probably half as many times as they’ve ordered replacement windows for it :smirk:

1 Like