Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Having the meal there will be pinting elsewhere.

They won’t be rushed though, be prepared to spend a few hours there,

1 Like

Good food, atmosphere is fairly dim and ye’ll be fucking frozen by the time ye walk into town from there, get taxis. It’s by the river too, the breeze walking in along the quays would skin you

1 Like

There will be about 10 of us, pain in the bollocks really. I’m the only Fingal based employee.

1 Like

Portions are on the small side.

1 Like

Got a voucher as a present last year. Thought it was average enough

1 Like

It’s a pity the west end bar is closed as they could nip up there for a few :joy:

1 Like

It’s nothing special, simple grub but cooked really well in fairness

Try the gift shop out in Adare.

2 Likes

Bunratty

Yeah that’s another option.

Used to be my local many moons ago.

Seems an odd place for a Christmas party. The food is top notch but a lifeless ambiance.

You would swear it was 5 miles from the center center, ffs.

1 Like

Was there about a year ago and it wasshite .

Jaysus. You’d get a tough crew in there. Some friends lived by it for years. Only ventured in once

Bizarre location. You’ll have a few roasters at it that would rather a plate of chicken goujons and cocktail sausages so that they can get the drinking started early

Don’t knock it mate, that approach has served us all well in the past.

3 Likes

I don’t have a work Christmas party (I work for myself and get invited to a few for places that I’m not technically staff at). My only Christmas party is for a local sporting club I’m involved in. Pints of delicious Guinness and then the grub comes out around 11.30 - cocktail sausages, goujons, black puddings, onion rings, and so on. Absolutely hits the spot.

2 Likes

Try walking into say Denmark St. from there in the pissing rain in December Bear Grylls. All you Galway chaps are the same, tight as a ducks arse

1 Like