Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Not like the Leader

It’s turned into a right sensationalist rag

Turned…??

:anguished:

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Well that will explain the constipation

The one in limerick has never been as nice as that one in Dublin for whatever reason. Maybe the turnover in Dublin means it’s fresher or whatever. Haven’t eaten in there since lockdown thankfully. Although I’m not surprised you’d have sewage problems in a burrito place. Can do wrack to your insides :joy:

Think your man dugdale who’d often be promoting Limerick is the guy who owns it. Nice guy.

Did the Burrito place on Catherine Street close ???

Badass burritos? No idea, not been up that end of town a long while

1 Like

The guy who owns a big and very popular restaurant works behind the counter in O’Mahonys bookshop?

Boojum killed Badass @Ashman, the sheep flocked to the place like they had up in that Dublin and deserted the superior burrito

3 Likes

Think your wan in BadAss got in a few spats during her time there? Or were they just INTERNET spats?

Guy who was in his class at school told.me.a story that Nigel had been up in Dublin, inside in the one up here, got talking to owners, said Limerick could do with one and they said why not brong one down.and so he did.

Geez I thought, fair play.

And now, after even only a cursory search, I see that tale is absolute unadultered pony. Seems he was the one to convince the bird who to do it.

2 Likes

:shark::shark:

@TreatyStones and @Thomas_Brady’s crowds are riddled

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/Gilleeece/status/1314302471871832079?s=19

:thinking:

2 Likes

Is that the wan that was in some prior online controversy?