Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

Can they not just put in traffic lights at this stage??

M20 is badly needed. Iā€™ve seen some hairy near misses on that I had a car overtake me on that stretch yesterday. Me 2ncars behind and a lorry about 9 or 10 car lengths ahead. Madness

1 Like

Was it a Beamer or Passat they were driving??

Golf that had a big bmmmpth

2 Likes
4 Likes

Niall Collins thinks that the recent shenanigans with regard to the arrest of corrupt cops in Limerick will be like the McCabe saga all over again. What a shame he wasnā€™t as vocal when he knew that McCabe was being framed and spoke out in favour of the Sergeant.

1 Like

Giddy up!

Patrick, Patrick, Patrick!

ā€œParticularly for those of us fortunate to be from All-Ireland winning counties last year,ā€

:ronnyroar:

The auld lad who sold ice creams in curraghchase died. Be a loss to the place. He was an absolute gent. People have posted a lot of nice stories about him on FB. Seems to have been one of those genuinely fantastic people who made everyone elseā€™s lives better. May he RIP

6 Likes

A Kildimo man.Sheliaā€™s Barber in the well is his daughter.

Same man & his wife used to sell hot dogs outside Clohessys / Sinbin back in the day, id say I put at least one of their kids through collegeā€¦

His son is a builder?

Was that a white portable thing if Iā€™m thinking correctly?

Ya thats the one. Started off outside Tedā€™s I think.

Yeah I definitely went up for a hot dog a few nights off him.

1 Like

Jaysus he made a few quid out of me so as well.

Yes.PMC

1 Like

After a skinful in the sinbin I regrettably stole his umbrella one awful night, the rain bucketing down. Few weeks later I was driving past for a look and spied him standing thereā€¦ Leapt out of the van, into the back, quick rummage, and produced his umbrella for him. He was delighted. I apologized and he held out his hand. A decent skin, the Lord have mercy on him.

14 Likes

He lived up top of OConnell avenue, across from the mount. Colourful couple.

Rumour was there was more than food being served over the counter