Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Yeah same place.

Playworld and it was indeed way better than Peter Pan

2 Likes

A limerick weirdo tread is needed. The proximity to cork has an affect I believe. Batshit

One for @balbec and @ciarancareyshurlingarmy?
Fine motor for a Klare roaster

1 Like

Liam O’Sullivan is correct I’d say.

1 Like

The top of william Street is my guess looking down at crosses funeral home

1 Like

That’s Willum street alright…

Used to be a pile of bank branches there 15 years ago.

Was at least 3 ATM’s there I think back then. Often remember running up there.

1 Like

We love a good well

Hon da Well

2 Likes

Well Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

Holy Wells were about as Christian as human sacrifice. They were a huge part of Celtic Pagan rituals and, a typical Irish solution, we adapted them into Christianity after conversion.

As the foremost Celtic Pagan on the forum, I’m very proud to see Limerick was the motherland

3 Likes

The field work was done in Limerick.

Any respectable parish out our way would have half a dozen holy wells.

Unreal
https://whitehorse.ie/songlines/?mc_cid=f71809099f&mc_eid=c86d57b10f&fbclid=IwAR0sZwc_kkwBXDvAXo816-h7HpysIBqXzioEz6ZWRk7CClBoZswoxUMRkZY

The same cunts who’d be here to point out any discrepancies shamelessly insulting one of the greatest ever seen on the hurling field. And then defending their remarks instead of having the decency to admit they were wrong.

Are we still talking about Gary Kirby here?

Let the gravy flow

1 Like

Robert as we know him is from Stenson Park in Thomondgate. He played with Na Piarsaigh underage and did a fair bit of referring in both codes before swaying towards the soccer.

His father is from Herbertstown and played senior football for Limerick in the '80s. His mother from Kileely is one of the few if only woman I know coached underage boys soccer in Limerick.

He didn’t get it off the wind as they say.

Fair play!

1 Like