Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Just JP. Brooks wouldn’t even be halfway there.

Were you in Gerry powers? I wouldnt even go in there

The dundons

Official billionaires :rofl::grinning::rofl:

Limerick people are very sensitive, the article has been taken down now. Even the General knew Limerick as Stab city ffs. The main thing the article got wrong was the two boys are from Tipperary not Limerick anyway.
A national campaign against someone writing stab city ffs. Wokism comes to rugby town should the title of new article

:joy::joy::grinning::grinning::grinning:

The Twitter feed was full of it last night

“This is very hurtful”
One councillor said it was “devastating”

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Have to admit I got sick of looking at the tweets after awhile. A who’s who of Limerick plebs came out for a few handy likes & retweets.

And then the tweets after your man of the Collison’s responded were hilarious #limerickandproud

I put down a great few hours inside there after a limerick match a few years back

1 Like

A great victory for Brand Limerick. We’re only 68% Edge these days and that article was too much Edge.

Some great bulletin board material for Kiely’s whiteboard.

4 Likes

When I say your man Anthony O Connor last night defending Limerick on twitter @dodgy_keeper the outrage had peaked and was pointless .

3 Likes

Is Slattery’s on Edward Street still going ( pre lockdown ) ??

Was a grand pub that .

It’s still going I think. Did we have this discussion before?

Might well have .

Even Brian Geary knew Limerick as stab city.

Limerick has never stood for people telling LIES about the city

4 Likes

I remember they were outraged a few decades back when some astronaut was warned by NASA when he travelled to limerick to source his heritage. Very sensitive bunch.
Probably an underlying shame they can’t face up to, like an alcoholic in denial

Are you from Clare?

The same cowardly cunts will be glad of the Limerick coin as always in the summer

3 Likes

Forbes article has been taken down it seems?