Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

I do. Nothing wrong with them at all. Carling XL I believe they were called

1 Like

Ya- they were remarketed in the noughties as Carling XL but before that just a bottle of Carling

UL have had a bad pandemic. Money hungry cunts.

1 Like

The medical students had to do their exams via Zoom from home. UL couldn’t find a way to physically separate them in a campus that size. Some of them had problems with laptops crashing, wifi problems etc

The sister said the stag was on a tour of isolated North Tipp hostelries.

A few lads used to skip Sunday mass and roll in there at 11am. I remember going up there to the pub a few nights with my grandparents in the 80s, and it was busy enough.

There was a little shop there as well. We’d get the newspaper and a Marathon bar after mass on a Sunday. Yer man inside would tot up what you owed him on the back on a brown paper bag and the money would just go into a drawer.

P.S. You could have a smashing beer-fuelled hike from Careys in Toor to Ryans in Killoscully.
Pity Careys is gone. Someone could have made a mint on guided beer hikes.

Replace the hike with bike and you surely have the next logical step for Ireland’s Greenway-demic… Take the beercycle to explore the Slieve Felims!

A noble idea for a stag. :clap:

The Mrs is semi interested in purchasing this place.

Check out this property I found using Daft

Would the place you describe be my local?

The place I described has been closed for a few years and won’t be reopening. Regardless, it wouldn’t have been your local.

Ryan’s in Killoscully will be your local. About 3km I’d guess. It’s the pub where the interior shots for Killinascully were shot.

Further down the road was one of the best Poitin distilleries around but I think that’s long gone.

You’d be in the same neighbourhood as a colleague of @backinatracksuit. It’s very rural but I suppose you’re still relatively close to Newport, Nenagh, Limerick.

Killaloe wouldn’t be too far for a night out either. (by the back roads)

You’d be 15-20 mins to Ballina

1 Like

Good luck trying to get home out of it. Impossible to get a cab

I wouldn’t imagine any cab would have any interest in heading to Munnia. It’s not as if there would be any return customers

Thanks all for the important info to shoot down that suggestion of moving to Tipp.

#teammungret
#mungretmatters
#simmintfactory

1 Like

cock lodgings with some haunty Dub down on a hen night. (Though I imagine the scenario of not being let into their hotel by the 7ft Polish night duty porter, and you wandering back down to the door of the Sgt Jacks hoping to hoover up some stray with a horn out through your slim fit chinos, and then realising you’re in your 40s and it’s time to cut out this kind of carry on, and settle into a few pints instead on a weekend with the auld bucks over in Mills’s’s’s’s’s)

Killoscully would be more of a republican stronghold than Mungret so it depends what kind of pretend RA credentials you seek.

I have the strongest pretend RA credentials known to man - I work in the IFSC.

1 Like

The I
The I
The I F S C

An BriogĂĄid Fitzwilliam Place.

2 Likes