Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Fucking townies :rollseyes:

I suppose you courted the farmers daughter?

Aka had a wank

Ye were fair cool feens, using all them slang words sham

Talking some mala here.

The Moyross lads in school use feen a lot, they wouldn’t say beore so much in school because it’s considered like a curse word, feen doesn’t have those connotations so it’s often dropped into conversation “I seen a feen slap off the ground last night when he was jockin round the slippy bend’

Go easy Mush

What Cork cunt brought that to Moyross?

Lads interred in Cork prison

1 Like

He left out the kids talking like yanks with the “like” and “like” and “mom” and “like” and “sidewalk”…

Is Curraghchase busy these days?

Yes

Thinking either there or the Woodlands with the little one tomorrow

Woodlands is generally very busy in the afternoon but okay in the mornings. There’s a good playground in Adare as well

Is it first come first served for grub in the Woodlands or is booking necessary?

Yes.

Fuck off steamer

I’d say if you were rocking in Lunchtime you’d want a booking, especially if its a nice day. Pressure might be off a bit now that people can eat inside

You can check availability for the Treehouse online. A nice day and it could be very busy.

I’m not sure why you were thinking Curraghchase or the Woodlands? They are completely different places. You could go to Curraghchase for a couple of hours first, then up to the Woodlands, it would only be 10 / 15 mins away.

1 Like

You can rock up to the tree house and sit out on the lawn if it’s a nice day.

2 Likes

We have a 2 year old with us so it’s more for her entertainment. I thought the Woodlands has some sort of fairy trail or similar which would cater for her for a while before we sit down to eat.