Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Smell of boom off it.

Imagine being an Estonian and ending up investing in a council housing estate in fucking Pallas :grinning: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Eddie Hobbs wouldn’t have thought of that one

3 Likes

Have they ever thought of investing in holiday homes in Bulgaria. Ringmoylan is nice but pallas isn’t walking distance from the pier

1 Like

Drug dealers more like.

Sweep, sweep…

Limerick mental health week kicking off tomorrow

1 Like

Come on down pal. We’ll get you into a workshop, get you the help you need.

I remember meeting a few people in late 90s, early 00s around Limerick who had worked in Russia and always wondered what they were at over there. Just found this the other day randomly.

Is limerick city absolutely dead at night mid week? I was around Tuesday night and there wasn’t a person about. Must be fairly tough on pubs if this continues throughout the winter.

That’s funny,
I’m always passing through the city centre in the evenings dropping the kids to and from basketball and other activities, town has been buzzing every night since the students came back

Tuesday would never have been a busy night for publicans

Well I was about around 11ish or so. Tuesday was always a busy night back in my college days but I think that’s changed now.

What nights are busy now? Monday’s and Thursdays were usually busy in town and Wednesdays and Fridays were the nights the stables would be hopping. Can’t remember Tuesdays being as big.

There was always this thing about the different colleges having different nights. Monday or Wednesday was the Art College night or something like that.

Sunday night was hairdresser night and that’s all that mattered.

2 Likes

Mondays was Mary I.

1 Like

FridAys was international night in the stables and it was absolutely sensational.

3 Likes

Unrale.

1 Like

In my day it was:

“Mary I night, Tuesday Night
Mary I night Tuesday Night”

:man_dancing:

2 Likes

The calibre of women was unreal and a new batch every three months.

2 Likes

Monday was the night to head to Icon a few years ago anyway.

I was in there one Friday night and it was packed with American women. A lot of people who never stayed down on the weekends missed out on that night out.