Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Ye are going to need yer own thread if this keeps going @balbec

Might have been a bonfire after our County title.

At the risk of a 50 post discussion, I’m looking for a daycent, toddler friendly place for brunch tomorrow at around 11 o clock? The usual grab and go of a breakfast roll from the Milk Market is out of the equation for the moment.

Are you in town?
If you go to the Wickham market there’s six top class food trucks and plenty of seats in a lovely buzzy atmosphere.
I highly recommend the ‘Salt Project’, they do savage boxty plates if you want a breakfasty option or they have lots of really good options, potato and chorizo croquettes to die for, Sunday dinner flavour Chinese dumplings, it’s top class,
Two lovely girls from Thomondgate have a sandwich truck, top class, wood fired pizza, and the Green onion have a truck as well. You’ll thank me.

If you want a proper fully indoor option then the Green Onion on Rutland street is lovely

5 Likes

Thanks mate. I somehow knew you’d be the expert on the matter.

I’ll be in town alright. Weather permitting will sit outside.

Spitjack brunch is supposed to be very nice.

1 Like

Finnegan’s

3 Likes

Just passed through now and only two of the trucks are there, or sure why, but the salt project is there and it’s the best of them :man_shrugging:

I went to The Green Onion. Twas smashing and the staff were most helpful. My only gripe was the coffee was a bit cold.

1 Like

Play this at half speed or sped up, and get a laugh at it. Better still, stick on the subtitles.

Our double cousins in Limerick :joy:

Harty is derived from noisy, very apt.

The aulder lad is the head off our fellas anyways

You can’t say fairer than that.

Definitely a branch

To be fair to him he’s not saying he’ll bate the whole country like they usually do. He’s only asking for fair play

Exactly. We should be supportive and encourage these responsible call outs. No one wants to see double cousins getting involved.

I think we should be building sulky racing tracks and bare knuckle boxing venues, the bookies will pay for it

1 Like

The PAA :clap:

Exactly. Bringing the Tipp crowd into it would be unseemly