Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

A hotel below in Youghal did this as well recently to give staff “breathing space” to recover from a hectic period.

They’ve been closed for 2 years pretty much :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yurt

I forgot today was the UL Christmas Day :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Northern Trust Christmas party?

Don’t tell Tony :shushing_face:

Angel Lane open at 8pm.

From the inside.

A great spot for a sniper.

I hope they all die roaring for enjoying themselves.

Great to see Angel Lane open at 2:52pm on a Wednesday

Christmas Days is basically an entire week or has it been limited to just one day now? I presume the stables was hopping too?

Lads giving out about civil liberties - back then you’d have a pint in the stables, get thrown out, and then queue and pay to get back into the same spot.

Were these penalty points and the likes he was trying to wipe out or we looking at something more serious?

An ordinary Joe wouldn’t have access or authority to wipe points. Not sure of what exactly he did, looks to be something like inputting that Tommy X had produced insurance when he had done no such thing

1 Like

More to do with some industrious country cousins in the west of the county.

1 Like

He was caught in a honeytrap. Wasn’t that the story?

You know if you get stopped and don’t have your licence the guard will give you x days to present your licence at your local station? A certain cohort of individuals would get stopped and then allegedly call to a Garda at a station who would mark them off as having presented a valid licence /insurance.

3 Likes

I see they are building a mosque on Wickham Street. Between that and the hipster bars they’ll have to call it the beard quarter

2 Likes