Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

I’d imagine she is being lined up for a go at the next GE. She’d make a good run at it too. FF, FG, SF all guaranteed their wan. Leddin probably won’t get back in. All to play for for seat #4

Frankie Daly might give it another rattle.

I dunno, you’d nearly be better off with an unknown candidate

1 Like

She’s got plenty of profile. The last candidate they ran in Limerick had no previous political experience or profile and didn’t do great.

It was a major surprise at the time O’Donovan wasn’t the GE candidate. I also find it bizarre they are taking her back, put I suppose they’ll do anything for the best shot at a seat.

I’d say she could rally a vote alright, but she’ll be very divisive.
She has a very big profile now and that’s huge at election time, not sure if she’s cut out for big boy politics but it’ll be box office.

2 Likes

She had poor chocolate mice driven demented. So that’s a plus for her

3 Likes

Sure Mrs Murphy won’t let him out of the house these days,no wonder he was stalking her online.

I reckon she would go close for the 4th seat. Steal a good chunk of leddins vote as the greens are useless and the NCR crew need a new voice. A decent vote for being the only real female candidate from a party too plus her profile appeals to limerick twitter woke crowd. A good outside bet I would say

There was twitter arguments a while back over the #metoo Leddin misogyny… A couple of tweeters made reference to Councillor O’Donovan’s Boards activity. Apparently she slated the fuck out if everyone and anyone in Limerick for years and when she got elected went back and deleted over 8k posts from boards :rofl:

6 Likes

Did you screenshot any of them?

The person’s making the claims seemed to have Alright… Who is your man making the YouTube videos about her?

I don’t know,I thought it was chocolatemouse but he’s a lot older than I expected

Poor Choco gets blamed for a lot of stuff… If she ran for GE that chap would be box office.

1 Like

Frankie is the man.

1 Like

He could drop an October surprise on her

Has he still the vote up here?

He does.

I’d see him around a lot, like herself he’s often out walking the streets, I assume that they must occasionally cross paths, which must be awkward.

He’s a weirdo, community activist (against everything), Cathal McCarthy is his name, from Weston

Is he a bit of a right wing character?

he is a fucking bell end who’s main goal is to get publicity for himself