Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Politics might be the career for him so

1 Like

Frankie was robbed in the last election, massive work done in the working class areas of the city @chops91 should we start saving our money now to back him for a seat?

2 Likes

A bit like Elisa ?

:zipper_mouth_face:

no chance

Elisa v Mattie McGrath and Danny Healy Rae would be a fascinating clash of cultures in the Dail chamber.

4 Likes

What’s the area around Shannon Banks/Corbally road like? Has it be gentrified or are you liable to be attacked with a wheelbrace?

Where abouts pal? That was my manor … I ran it for a good 10 years.

Drop me a PM on the footie app if you want.

1 Like

The 4th seat is most definitely up for grabs. Pol Pot would have a better chance of getting elected than Leddin next time out.

Willie is 71 also. He’ll have to call it a day at some stage and FF can kiss goodbye to that seat too.

1 Like

Similar wokewise but the SD economics no where near as left as Coppinger. The are nearer economically to FF and FG than Coppinger & co

SF will see a 2nd here as a real chance ???

An outside chance, I’d think. Don’t reckon there’s 2 quotas for them, if Willie doesn’t run it’s up for grabs as he generally does well in Moyross/Southill etc.

SF would be well advised to concentrate on the county. There’s a real chance of a seat there.

I presume the gombeen man won’t hold his seat in the county?

He very well could. Collins will come under pressure as I expect the backlash to hit FF harder than FG in Limerick County. Donovan has dished out a fair bit of dosh under the Sports Capital Grants and that might buy him out of the doghouse.

It could end up being a very scattered ballot with no-one elected until the eighth or ninth count.

For the first time there is a genuine possibility that neither Limerick constituency will return a FF TD.

Think SF are running a female candidate in the county instead of the conspiracy theorist guy this time.

They are indeed. I saw it announced last week and, whilst I know little about her, she seemed a little underwhelming.

If West Limerick doesn’t return a Collins then FF are absolutely finished. They can fold up the tent

The national vote will make her a near certainty for a seat . Jesus look at the spacer in Clare won a seat last time out .

Will be a massive OG if they don’t win a seat in county

Shannon Banks, the Irish estates and the College Park area for the most part is very quiet these days I believe. Lots of empty nesters.

There is one very dodgy family still in Shannon Banks though (they are not originally from Corbally).

To who are you referring ???

Leave the conspiracy theories out of it