Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

This has been well and truly covered here

It is now before the courts

1 Like

Whats wrong here kid? Was the guilty person not dealt with? … are you suggesting players have access to gardai computers?

A few penalty points :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:… It’s not like anyone defrauded people of thousands of euros.

1 Like

Pick it up with the paper kid. I have no detail of it but we have experts on here on all topics… Not this one though surprisingly

This was discussed a year or so ago I think. But who can keep up with this place.

If this case gives you something to cling onto, what harm.

1 Like

This has been discussed here at length

The klaxon has sounded and the wagons are circled.

2 Likes

Seems Limerick and Cork both got the same number of penalty points as they got All Stars.

10 Likes

seth meyers burn them at the stake GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

The Cork players would be afraid to go over the speed limit in case they’d get into trouble. They’re fierce nice lads.

3 Likes

Paddy wagons, in this case

Three replies in a row from die hards saying nothing to see here.

I hope a speeding driver never causes you any bother kid. Fingers crossed anyway

Didn’t Eddie Halvey get away with killing someone speeding and drunk. The IRFU must have pulled some strokes

1 Like

The Limerick hurlers can race to training oblivious to the consequences. The rest of the hurlers in the country have to go at the speed limit. Over the course of a season it probably adds up to two or three extra sessions for the gym monkeys.

4 Likes

Young lads thinking they are above the law is often an absolute recipe for disaster.

As I’ve learned myself it’s usually much better you take your medicine when you make mistakes rather than have somebody intervene who may actually think they are helping.

My auld lad has not particularly nice to say about EON professionally, but he reckons they completely botched this investigation. Commentator Liam Aherne was on Twitter a while back giving out about how a good man like EON had his name besmirched.

EON will make a nice few (legit) quid out of this now

No he was convicted and got a suspended sentence. A disgraceful sentencing decision by the judiciary.

Mick Galway gave him a character reference as well, so remember that next time you see “Gaillimh’s” big football head talking guff at the bar.

2 Likes