Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Who operates the stall?

By God.

Any stuffing?

1 Like

It’s a fair dollop of stuff for under €2 all the same. I’d say it was sumptuous.

Have you tried the goya stall in there? I know one of the lads running it.

Some brilliant Bao places on Aungier St if you want to give it a whirl. Lovely ating

It must be the one that changes every month, there was a Korean BBQ type one there 6 months ago so maybe they are back again

1 Like

I’ve never actually got anything from up there. There’s a place called Burger & Bao on Denmark Street but never got anything from there but always tempted to have a look.

I never even knew it existed, I’ll have to have a gander.
I have eaten from the Wickham way a few times and it’s worth a visit especially in the summer. A bit cold in the winter in there

1 Like

You fanny

No pink sauce?

2 Likes

StreetFoodDoneGood

I think they have a different theme each month. It’s Taiwanese at the moment. Those buns with a can of san pellegrino was €10 lunch deal.
They claim to make all sauces, sides etc themselves. Really fresh, really good.

4 Likes

That’s class. Might go there for lunch next week.

I went up Wickham street once about two months ago it was about 4-5pm on maybe a Saturday and it was a ghost town. There were maybe 4-5 food vendors operating with them all looking glumly out of their respective food hatches. Now obviously I might have caught them at a bad time as surely around afternoon for lunch trade is busiest time. I must try it again, is the market going well these days?

The casa street stall in Castletroy most weeks do serious food

I was in town of a Sunday morning recently and went down that direction to suss it out but the place was shut, seems it only opens at midday? The Milk Market was deserted as well. A shame as there were actually plenty of people knocking about.

That’s €50 a week. That’s a lot of homemade lunches

What?

1 Like

Just seen former Mayor Jerry O’Dea has passed away suddenly. Had the pub of the same name too, of course.

Only 57, very sad.

1 Like

Jesus very young. Wasnt he head of VFI Limerick for a while?