Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Yip that was us.
What possessed ye to do it from that direction :joy:

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

I thought that fucking hill was on the far side of Abbeyfeale.

But I was wrong on that one.

Rathkeale to NCW is handy enough.

NCW doesn’t offer much to the Sunday tourist.

You got out with your life didn’t you…

Rathkeale and NCW are unfortunate spots to have as main features of the Greenway.

West British Adare would be much nicer.

1 Like

The resumption of rail services from Limerick to Foynes will probably put the kybosh on that link up

1 Like

Barnagh is a nice set up.

We’re staying in the city so it was just easier to start in Rathkeale. The lad running the show in Rathkeale is very nice.

It’s a fabulous amenity.

1 Like

A Limerick man in a serious condition after an assault in Monasterevan last night. Reading between the lines in the report I think it could have been a fight between travellers.

Abbeyfeale is the worst of the lot

What you mean the fella renting bikes is it? I’ve travelled the Greenway from Rathkeale to Ardagh twice but on foot. It’s a great amenity and will be some boon for west Limerick when it starts probably feeding into Kerry.

Would be localish to @Copper_pipe I heard.

Only walked a small bit of it arond NCW, but looks like a great amenity to have and safe for cyclists etc. Would like to cycle it some day.
Is the community radio station still going? Seemed to be good support for it in the early days. I did a show on it for a while way way back, before getting a part time gig with the great SPIN SOUTH WEST!!!

Interesting positioning of stories by the paper of record this morning

A group of a certain community jumped a father and son and bate the shit out of them, son is not good at all. Father has serious face injuries but should be okay.

Supposedly unprovoked.

The extension to listowel is due open in next few years isn’t it

Due open very shortly I think

1 Like

Which is supposed to join the new Fenit to Tralee greenway (haven’t been but that’s a beautiful road, would imagine it’s a beautiful cycle) which will eventually go all the way back to Dingle. Will be a serious amenity once completed

1 Like

A decent business too. But you’d have to run it yourself

RIP